The Combat Jack Show Thread

I was waiting for Joe to spazz on Sheck and he barely said ****. What was the problem?

My point is that he didn't spazz. He barely said anything.

Scroll up to mine Magic33 Magic33 exchange about this.

Joseph can’t really spazz on Sheck Wes about domestic abuse allegations because a decade ago you coupd say he was Sheck Wes.

There are multiple ladies who have accused Joseph of domestic violence. That was the problem.

Joe can’t spazz because he’s got a similar background.

Ultimately it’s an allegation that hasn’t been proven. Anyone flying off the handle for an allegation will look silly.

Wait until things play out instead of taking a headline and running with it.

I highly doubt a proposal "normally" happens after that argument, but this ain't the thread for that. I keep forgetting who the majority of this thread is :lol: :smh:
Argument, discussion, her dropping hints, damn near giving ultimatums. lol
A dude should usually know she waiting on you ask.

edit: Is the Joe Budden pod available outside of spotify?

Last edited:
So Far Gone is going to chart because of social media. Arguably the best mixtape ever? By who?

And best singing rapper? That dude can't sing. I was about to skip the first 30 minutes.

Young MA the new Joe Budden. :lol:

This dude said Kevin Knox has some Kawhi in his game. :lol: trash sports takes

Savon don't know where Prince is from. :smh:

He gotta do better.

and didn't even try to google it. :lol:

I was shocked a few weeks back when he actually googled something and provided information for them. Dude doesn't even try.

He gets paid for them to joke on. And I'm sure he stalked his girls instagram to see what she did for Valentine's Day.

edit: Is the Joe Budden pod available outside of spotify?

Youtube

Yeah I had to turn off the podcast, they should’ve saved that Drake slurpfest for like halfway through

Yeah Mal, Joe and Parks are wrong. If 69 gets our relatively soon, he will he able to make music 100%.

I think they'll be people wondering what he's going to rap and talk about. Like rubberneckers for an accident, but I don't think it will be anything sustainable.

Plus dude will be a target. What club is going to book him. It's not just snitching. He'll be a target with anyone after attention.

Back
Top Bottom