The Combat Jack Show Thread

Lebron saying let's hold back two songs and come with a deluxe album. :lol:

Mr Hip Hop Historian

He needs to work with Paul and them. :lol:

Tristan Thompson. :smh: They went light on that, I wonder if it's because of Mal. I hadn't even heard that story.

I don't think the stance on Kap was wrong at all, i'm not gonna throw him under the bus because he's proven over & over that he's willing to put his money up to help people. With that said, there's still a lot of people out there who don't believe the NFL colluded against him & that he simply "wasn't good enough". Clearly there's proof of this that can be made public, but instead he chose to take the settlement.

I could see how someone could look at that different

I don't think the stance on Kap was wrong at all, i'm not gonna throw him under the bus because he's proven over & over that he's willing to put his money up to help people. With that said, there's still a lot of people out there who don't believe the NFL colluded against him & that he simply "wasn't good enough". Clearly there's proof of this that can be made public, but instead he chose to take the settlement.

the suit was basically like a wrongful termination suit

the original and bigger fight was always outside of the nfl

the suit is smaller than the bigger fight

winning the settlement says a lot cause the nfls money is so long they could’ve offset his case for decades before it reached an agreement

What did they blow it on? They defended him didn't they?

they were saying they were disappointed in him really

which is stupid because he was just getting his money and time from his career back

they instead (mainly mal) want him to play in the nfl again which is dumb as hell

joe thinks kaep settling is undermining the “fight”

he stood his ground, got blackballed and won his money back

his initial fight was police brutality so there’s nothing that he can’t talk about regarding black rights

the suit was basically like a wrongful termination suit

the original and bigger fight was always outside of the nfl

the suit is smaller than the bigger fight

winning the settlement says a lot cause the nfls money is so long they could’ve offset his case for decades before it reached an agreement

they were saying they were disappointed in him really

which is stupid because he was just getting his money and time from his career back

they instead (mainly mal) want him to play in the nfl again which is dumb as hell

joe thinks kaep settling is undermining the “fight”

he stood his ground, got blackballed and won his money back

I don't remember the whole convo but nobody said they were disappointed. Joe was the only one who questioned his fight after taking the money. Which is a valid thought, even if I don't agree with it.

I don't remember the whole convo but nobody said they were disappointed. Joe was the only one who questioned his fight after taking the money. Which is a valid thought, even if I don't agree with it.

it’s not tho

the suit was to get money owed

he won the money owed

mal and joe were def questioning where kaeps integrity is

it’s not tho

the suit was to get money owed

he won the money owed

mal and joe were def questioning where kaeps integrity is

If part of the deal requires his silence, which we won't know, I can understand how someone can have that viewpoint.

If part of the deal requires his silence, which we won't know, I can understand how someone can have that viewpoint.

that’s where I disagree, he’ll still be advocating for black issues and making moves

nfl can’t stop that, he prolly just can’t talk about the nfl in certain respects

that’s all speculation anyway

People that think that are the same type that see video proof of cops murdering unarmed black people and say "let's wait for the facts".

Anybody with any football knowledge knows he was good enough to play. It was a long list of sorry QB's that haven't accomplished as much as Kaep has that was getting jobs. Taking it to trial is just gonna drag this out and tell us what we already know. We heard what Trump, Jerry Jones and other owners were saying. We know he was blackballed. Seeing emails and text messages ain't gonna bring racists to his side or help them "see the light".

This weeks episode was aight I’m not fully sold on Saint John but I will give his project a spin.

I'm not the type of guy to listen to new artists based off of hype, but I literally have heard no one outside of Mal and Biggs talk about this dude. It's kind of strange, especially with him being out of Brooklyn supposedly. The couple of tracks they played on the podcast sound ok. His sound definitely doesn't sound like "rap".

I'm not the type of guy to listen to new artists based off of hype, but I literally have heard no one outside of Mal and Biggs talk about this dude. It's kind of strange, especially with him being out of Brooklyn supposedly. The couple of tracks they played on the podcast sound ok. His sound definitely doesn't sound like "rap".

He's actually the first artist that a Joe Budden interview hasn't really moved me on.

I can whole heartedly admit I wasn't gonna check for that Reason tape if he didn't go on Budden's pod (and I love it).

I also gave Buddy a shot based on their suggestion. Maybe the Saint Jhn songs they picked just weren't the best.

People that think that are the same type that see video proof of cops murdering unarmed black people and say "let's wait for the facts".

Anybody with any football knowledge knows he was good enough to play. It was a long list of sorry QB's that haven't accomplished as much as Kaep has that was getting jobs. Taking it to trial is just gonna drag this out and tell us what we already know. We heard what Trump, Jerry Jones and other owners were saying. We know he was blackballed. Seeing emails and text messages ain't gonna bring racists to his side or help them "see the light".

Agreed. There's no way Brandon Weeden should have gotten picked up a couple of times before Kaep.

I checked him out after I think a couple years ago when Mal played the 3 Below track. His album was one of the ones I really enjoyed last year and his sound is definitely not "rap" but it's not R&B either. It's a part of the blurred line of Hip Hop and R&B that leans more toward Hip Hop

You haven't heard?

Back
Top Bottom