The Combat Jack Show Thread

I mean, there's nothing definitive out just a bunch of questionable things happening underneath an already questionable situation. I don't blame her for sticking to her original statements until further information comes out.

As much as I want to believe Jussie I personally can't because things don't add up enough for me to stick to my guns but I'm not going to look at somebody like Scottie who chooses to ride with her first feelings. I don't have anything that can "prove" my doubts to be right nor to "prove" her thoughts to be right. There's def not enough to prove anything so if somebody chooses a side and sticks with it I don't blame em

Idk, just started the episode and they got a few hard edited cuts in the first 10 mins. Seems like they are getting into it pretty hard this episode. Joe and Scotty don't seem to mesh well at all, but it's not the entertaining kind of head butting it's like listening to the two kids in class who hate each other but secretly like each other argue. Like they just need to smash and get it over with
It was 2 Nigerians from the show that he paid to do it. That's a done deal. Anybody still "standing" with dude is just a flat out bird. People need to start using common sense again.

This is also why my generation is so laughed at. :lol: Way too many goofy males and females that just go along with the social media trend w/o using common sense.

It was 2 Nigerians from the show that he paid to do it. That's a done deal. Anybody still "standing" with dude is just a flat out bird. People need to start using common sense again.

This is also why my generation is so laughed at. :lol: Way too many goofy males and females that just go along with the social media trend w/o using common sense.

Is it proven that they were paid to do it or is it still a claim that they personally made? Common sense is still based on that each person's experiences.

I don't see anything wrong with people sticking to their guns because they see something different. I don't see this as "everybody on twitter believes him, so I believe him" because if I see this story on FB or IG people are not believing him. I've seen more people question it as the story has been discussed than I have people believing it.

I don't know what to believe because both stories and all takes of what happened are so odd that they are all equally hard to believe.

I agreed with everything Charlamagne said about the Rory situation.

So half the dudes who work for Dusse couldn't get in, and Rory got his plus one in?

Asking Jay-Z for permissions like he's your girls daddy :lol:

Word. It is what it is as far as the backstory on the entire Palooza crew not getting in. But it comes off a way that two cats got in and the rest of them got left out. The optics of it all just seem like some shiesty ****.

There’s a joke to be made about us being in the outside looking in on the situation, but I’m not going to make it.
Where ctg talked about this at???? :nerd:

Yeah I just listened
It sounded like a bunch of hating to me
Tryna **** on his moment
Like u know when some stuff is corny
But u even cornier for mentioning it
It was like that
He corny for that

Ya'll need to laugh more. The **** was funny. Not everything is hating.

I'm wondering what evidence do people need to realize it's not true. The only evidence to suggest it happen was his lame ***. Yet, people are supporting that dude like they know him or something. He would never do such a thing. Everyone who knows that dude might know he's a compulsive liar.

This Jussie Smollett situation is a clear case of people playing identity politics. There are people are choosing to bypass common sense and "stand with Jussie" because he's a) black or b) he's gay or c) he's both.

This is the EXACT same ideology that the "other side" has. Forgoing common sense and objectivity...to "ride" for something or someone based on their identity.

A lot of people just in it to be on the right side of history, and throw critical thinking out the window when something feeds their narrative and supports their perspective.

I don't recall seeing it this blatant on the liberal side, though. Not to say that it didn't happen, but this is about as bad as it gets when we talk about thoughtless support of something. When the story came out, it was clear to myself and others that I speak to that there were huge holes, and it was probably fabricated. If you looked at the circumstances and the story that he told, you knew it wasn't true on day one.

People still supporting and defending him at this point. It's kind of absurd. A serious lack of critical and individual thinking. That social media groupthink combined with all of the emotion around these topics is heavy out here.

5595D851-7C42-490C-A788-0F179F7F0F1F.png

Just a case of two different personalities. They've known each other for a while so they cool. Scotty is just useless on the show. She should be the mirrror to Jinx but shes so Black Twitter in real life that she can't even let her guard down. Even Jinx jokes around

Ive noticed this a lot with people who seem to get hired off of their social media fame. All they do is rehash takes from Twitter. They don’t say anything new.

Ive noticed this a lot with people who seem to get hired off of their social media fame. All they do is rehash takes from Twitter. They don’t say anything new.

most people in general have a super hard time coming up with meaningful, insightful and funny things to say on the spot

it’s an overlooked art, that’s the only difference between a dave chappelle and other people

2019 is your year, b. Start the pod and FaceTime a random NT'er (from this thread or the rap chat ((facepalm at that being the name)) thread) every week.

you vs. baller would be some funny ****. :lol:

Yo Joe barking at Safaree on Love and Hip Hop, I'm crying. I don't know what Safaree said but he said you owe me and Cyn an apology and then started yelling, I'm not asking for one. Show is ****in nuts.

2019 is your year, b. Start the pod and FaceTime a random NT'er (from this thread or the rap chat ((facepalm at that being the name)) thread) every week.

you vs. baller would be some funny ****. :lol:

I ain't never seen nawty and baller interact now you mention it .

Yo Joe barking at Safaree on Love and Hip Hop, I'm crying. I don't know what Safaree said but he said you owe me and Cyn an apology and then started yelling, I'm not asking for one. Show is ****in nuts.

I hope it’s about Erica Mena. That’s the only thing I could think Safaree would have to apologize to Cyn about

Back
Top Bottom