The Combat Jack Show Thread

I rock with Saint Jhn.

Collection 1 was solid. Think I started a thread about homie.

I Heard You Got Too Lit Last Night is undeniable. Was literally listening to that joint yesterday and posted it up on my Insta story. :lol: :smokin

“Okay, that 1 pill had her looking like Naomi
And 2 pills got her looking like my soul mate
Me and 3 bad *****es
Call it 4play
It’s just a vibe if you wanna know” :smokin

I don't listen to any of the artists they recommend but I may check out dude. The songs he played sounded good.

“Okay I got my sleeper... this is...”

*closes podcast app*

:lol:

It’s messed up though. I first heard that Crew joint by Goldlink as a sleeper. Same with the Saint JHN kid. Benny as well when they played Dirty Needles.

Low key they be playing some decent joints here and there, but most times, nah...

I'm not the type of guy to listen to new artists based off of hype, but I literally have heard no one outside of Mal and Biggs talk about this dude. It's kind of strange, especially with him being out of Brooklyn supposedly. The couple of tracks they played on the podcast sound ok. His sound definitely doesn't sound like "rap".

I like a few of his tracks
McDonald's Rich is cool
White Parents Are gonna Hate This is aight
But, God Bless the Internet is my ****

Pod was a long *** Saint Jhn commercial.

Does he sing, rap or singrap? I'm guessing it's the latter.

Yea it's singrap it sounds like. Just checked out the track above and a few others. Rocked with them a little, but not much honestly. Probably will be hearing about dude a lot more as time goes on.

Biggs is his manager, so I guess Joe brought him on as a favor to him/Mal.

yall stay ruining the pod :smh:
haven't even listened to saturday yet

You wait until the Youtube comes out? I used to before they switched to spotify. the extra day(s) it takes to drop + not really being able to hear the music killed it for me. I still skim through it whenever it does get uploaded though. Now I just listen while at work, or the night it drops.

You wait until the Youtube comes out? I used to before they switched to spotify. the extra day(s) it takes to drop + not really being able to hear the music killed it for me. I still skim through it whenever it does get uploaded though. Now I just listen while at work, or the night it drops.
Yeah I have Spotify premium
But prefer the YouTube video

Saint Jhn got some cool stuff but he kinda weak

I would prolly mess with it more if he dropped the lame “ghetto Lenny kravitz” **** :rolleyes

I don't follow his personality or anything so I'm not bothered by much long as the music is straight

I don't follow his personality or anything so I'm not bothered by much long as the music is straight

The personality is embedded in the music tho :lol:

He’s a talented songwriter and been working in the background for years so I’m glad he getting everything coming to him. His **** just come off too try hard for me

His sound/image etc is very very similar to old Theophilus London who felt the same for me

Last edited:
I’m ****ing deceased @ the visual of Teefy Bey and the Chasers running down on Mike Rapaport :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom