The Combat Jack Show Thread

For entertainment purposes....I would LOOOOOOVE to see Arian on SOTC :lol:

Him and Scottie might throw hands
Didn’t they almost throw hands on the Pull Up they did. That ***** just be rambling about nothing, and Scottie reacts to everything.

They coulda went back and forth for a couple of days if they let it.:lol:

I guess to Joe cuz he look like somebody thats never touched a weight but she's not close to a diesel female. A girl like Serena got shoulders and arms so I could see calling her that.

She just looks like another fitness chick.

Joe trippin with his Kaep comments. He wants to count his money and know the details off a settlement. That ain't how court works. And he's "wondering if Kaep is gonna be quiet now". He's been quiet through this whole thing while doing the work. Other than some twitter posts he hasn't done a interview, a IG live, nothing. He's been giving money directly to groups that are specifically fighting these causes. The 100 suits for 100 men (helping brothas get work after coming home), Black Youth Project 100, Assata's Daughters organization.

He was doing that when he didn't know how this would end so you think he's gonna stop doing that now that he has more money and access? People be quick to criticize w/o looking at the persons pedigree.

Yeah ain’t **** “diesel” about Rosa, she got a six pack and big-ish legs. She’s more fit than the average chick for sure but that’s it.

I feel like dudes that call that diesel ain’t in the gym like that.

When girls got big *** biceps, triceps, traps, shoulders, and her breasts start lookin like pecs, OR she’s just a huge girl, that’s where the diesel conversations should start.

I’d say a chick like Rah Ali is way more “diesel” than Rosa, even though she might be less “fit”.

My Post.jpg

Part 1 of episode one is up.

YEA I KNOW I was all over the place
YEA I KNOW the audio is not great
YEA I KNOW IM A RAMBLING *** ***** but bare with me NT It WILL get better :lol:

I broke it down by parts so I can get some constructive criticism from the fam and make part 2 better. Going forward I want every episode to be 1 part and between 30-45 minutes, soon available on all platforms

Episode 1: Love vs. Lust, Loyalty? Part. 1
https://anchor.fm/realtalkwithriece/episodes/Episode-1-Love-vs--Lust--Loyalty--Part--1-e39k5g

My Post.jpg

I broke it down by parts so I can get some constructive criticism from the fam and make part 2 better. Going forward I want every episode to be 1 part and between 30-45 minutes, soon available on all platforms

https://anchor.fm/realtalkwithriece/episodes/Episode-1-Love-vs--Lust--Loyalty--Part--1-e39k5g
u need to have a real one on there with u
holla at me

My Post.jpg

You sound like Just Blaze.

Just so you guys now. I don't want this podcast to only feature me and my opinions, I also want to have guest on so y'all can speak your mind,plug, and promote your brands as well.

Back
Top Bottom