The Combat Jack Show Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He look mad awkward and uncomfortable. Trying real hard to bop to the beat but can't find it. Damn that was rough to watch.

Yo that Coli website is NT x100000. They kill everything for real on that site. They don't **** around.

They have done both. It's just never talked about. We all know it's a thing. The reason why we get the brunt of it is because black men are more in the lime light as far as celebrity goes
I think we can all agree that in our community a good amount of black men and women have internalized this WS mindset that darkskin is bad or some BS like that. The black men that do it seem to be even more over the top with it though, like it's real self hate/sucka mentality going on. Like he need his *** beat one good time for those comments.

Wow @ some of them tweets. Ice & Mal are some straight up turbo c**ns

This dude Mal said dark skin women look like they haven’t gone through evolution yet

Ice said if he saw 2 dark skin chicks drowning in a pool he’d rush to pour more water in it. Jesus :sick:

Joe always had sambo energy, not surprising his friends are on that wave. But they really went all the way with it. Whole crew is clowns

Apparently all y'all dudes was making those type of foul jokes on Twitter back during that time. I dont have a Twitter so I missed that whole wave

It's clear he was a dude who got no play and being around Joe and all the famous people, prolly got some feelings about that.

Last edited:
Parks aka Big Red with the Levi's G-String. :lol:

I forgot how annoying I find EFN, since I haven't listened to Drink Champs in months

Not knowing DMX said K Solo can SMD or I'll Be Dat. Didn't know that was in Queens. Which is funny, because they weren't going to do anything with Mega there.

Damn. He 37 too so he can't use the "I was young" excuse :lol::smh:

But I'm not surprised that he's on that type of time...

He can, he was calling Chris Brown a young kid. And that dude is 30.

Joe who is supposed to be this R&B expert not knowing this is Teddy P with one of the most distinctive voices in R&B. He's the Lebron R&B version.

That getting $200 story under his bed and telling him not to tell anyone is wild.

I might need to get Hulu

Joe who is supposed to be this R&B expert not knowing this is Teddy P with one of the most distinctive voices in R&B. He's the Lebron R&B version.

That getting $200 story under his bed and telling him not to tell anyone is wild.

I might need to get Hulu

It's on showtime.

I seen that Teddy P documentary last weekend. He was involved in a lot street stuff. I've seen other documentaries about the Black Mafia in Philly during the 70's. Crazy the connection he had to them. I always thought it was weird how Harold Melvin's name is on the group and he wasn't even the lead singer. Growing up I thought these were just Teddy songs then found out he was in a group first then went solo. It got sad when they got to his car crash (definitely sounds like people sabotaged his cars) and the effect it had on him.

who the hell is this dude
they didnt show him all podcast
and then they start talking about jussie and mental health
and then he just starts talkin

I’m
How you find her mama's IG? :lol:

what is it :nerd:
I forgot how
I think through Rosa pitbull page
Rosa had a white pitbull
That she made a page for
That I followed