The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe's face during this who's more industry debate :lol:
tmp-8816-Screenshot-2019-02-25-16-52-57855201026.png

Watching SOTC...I swear to god ****** are starting to gas the NBA's supposed "progressiveness".

Sure...if you want to hold it up against the NFL...it's in a "better" light...but in general it really isn't.

I was waiting to see what NBA player was going to pull a Kaep...because unlike the NFL...it's actually a rule that you have to stand for the National Anthem in the NBA. The 30 and up crew remembers Craig Hodges and Abdul-Rauf. They were Kaep before Kaep.

At the end of the day we live in America. You know what popular opinion will be for any athlete trying to speak on racial justice in any league.

It’s just degrees of freedom if anything.

Yo wtf is Joe doing on Love & Hip Hop?

This ****** is Joe-ing out on Safaree. Dude looks nuts :rofl::rofl:
Saw the clip and cut it before it even got to the Joeing. Realize it's another Joe hulk out about something no one else really cares about. Most non love and hip hop people won't even run into a situation like that. "YO FAM, YOU DATING MY GIRL'S EX" ayo, what? "nah she a female" -- Oh ok, ayo what?

I was saying the **** in the Kaep thread and a couple of ya'll was talking in circles saying "why won't you guys boycott football?". :lol:

Nobody was tryna boycott the NBA when Abdul-Rauf got black balled.

or Donald Sterling. The NBA is no different, they just have guaranteed contracts, so players have a little more power. And they do appeal to a younger and us.

Didn’t she have Cyn before him or something

And Erica Mena and Joe are cool, because I remember him meeting with him once when he was out in LA.

Did they fight? Probably just "arranged" L&HH drama

Anybody used to watch hotdamnirock? Looks like he might be back with content.

Yeah, I saw a Mario/Lugi part 3, but I didn't watch.

Sad story of all the stuff he's been through, since he was accused of stealing material.

I think y'all changing the argument regarding the NBA and NFL . Yes the structure is the same. It's the players who are more outspoken

Back
Top Bottom