The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think y'all changing the argument regarding the NBA and NFL . Yes the structure is the same. It's the players who are more outspoken

Who are all these outspoken basketball players?

I don't hear many basketball players being like the Bennett's or Richard Sherman.

Yeah, I saw a Mario/Lugi part 3, but I didn't watch.

Sad story of all the stuff he's been through, since he was accused of stealing material.

Don't remember hearing he had been accused of stealing stuff. I remember he stopped with the vids and started dancin'
Watched the Mario joint just now and it was weird. I might have missed the first 2 that makes it make sense tho

Don't remember hearing he had been accused of stealing stuff. I remember he stopped with the vids and started dancin'
Watched the Mario joint just now and it was weird. I might have missed the first 2 that makes it make sense tho

Yeah, he was building on Patrice O'neal material and Dante Deniro was getting at him.

Then he had some sort of serious skin condition and his best friend who was taking care of him, because he was a nurse and was in some of his vids OD'd. I stopped, because the **** was depressing.

Yeah, he was building on Patrice O'neal material and Dante Deniro was getting at him.

Then he had some sort of serious skin condition and his best friend who was taking care of him, because he was a nurse and was in some of his vids OD'd. I stopped, because the **** was depressing.

Heysoos
Yea when he stopped making vids and started getting dark I kinda dimmed out. Didn't know he hit such a hard wall in life

His vids used to be FIRE

Heysoos
Yea when he stopped making vids and started getting dark I kinda dimmed out. Didn't know he hit such a hard wall in life

His vids used to be FIRE

I thought dude was suicidal. It seemed to be one thing after another. I think even his dog had been sick or something. He was in a bad state. He filmed himself at his boys grave site saying he was going to move on though.

Glad he seems to be in a better place

In other news, couldn't finish Budden podcast or STOC. Both got a bit dry in the middle

SOTC been meh for a while. I haven't watched an episode since they came back.

And the pod been really PC this year imo.

AAAnd just peeped the Joe "blow up" at Safaree. I don't know Erica Mena's history and all that so I don't see why he'd be that upset because she's there. Joe barking on Safaree is as lame as dudes barking at Ak

Really interested to see if/how they're going to address the Mal/Ice tweets tomorrow. Considering how fake angry and passionate they get for other social issues, trying to joke through this one is going to look funny in the light.

It's gonna be interesting if Mal even addresses it due to his super laid back "cool" façade. He seem like he'll try to play the "I'm not gon speak on it what I said" but Joe will chime in and give his take on it and then Mal will pipe back in

Nah he'll just not make eye contact and call it nothing, Rory will agree, Joe might do a random "for all you dumb ****** out there, we're not a _______ podcast" rant.

What do y'all expect them to say?

No response is gonna be satisfactory for anybody looking for one.

You have a point, but you can't be hyper critical of other people and do the same thing and have selective outrage.

Mal's holier than thou act is what gets me.

I don't expect much and whatever excuse he may have ain't gonna change much for me. I'm just interested in how the super nonchalant Mal is going to address this issue

That's cool, just say he was joking around and twitter was like that. I'm sure that's the truth anyway.

That was one of the reasons I went away from twitter.

But you just can't talk about trolling and how people act today when you did stuff like that for laughs. When you were partaking in that. And he can't do the young kid thing, because he was 30. Mal likes to do the I'm more mature than that and these kids are different doing stuff for likes.

That was more than just joking. Was he joking about "spanish" chicks like that?

He on some other **** and it's been showing for a while he just hides a lil bit now.

I'm sure he was joking or exaggerating how he feels to get some lols.
Which is cool, just stand by it. Idk if I want him to do the stand by and don't say anything about it, play it aloof OR him to stand by it and defend what he said and really dig into it

Honestly pre 2010 was a wild era for the internet, all jokes flew. Internet was about trolling and jokes before understanding. Keep saying everyone should delete everything prior to that so we can move forward.

And that's the end of it. ****** Was saying crazy ****. Men and women. We're in a different era so now it's being scrutinized

Some of them tweets were in 2014 tho (and came from someone in their 30s) :lol:

****** know damn well if someone pulled up Andrew Schulz old tweets and he said something like "Dark Skinned Women haven't been through evolution yet"...none of you ****** would let it slide with "thats what Twitter was back in the day"

You know that's different .If the homie uses ***** around me ima be cool but I'm not gonna let a white boy call me it so yeah. Not saying the jokes were cool or even funny but the point applies.

Back
Top Bottom