The Combat Jack Show Thread

Burger King, their fries were so trash, they've changed the recipe and types of fries.

People who like Popeye's biscuits are into autoerotic asphyxiation

I'd take KFC's biscuits over those sponges. Pretty much everyone has better biscuits than them.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr has the best biscuits

You need to get a transplant for your taste buds :lol:

CJ biscuits being greasy aint got nothing to do with my taste buds tho.. And the taste between any of these fast food biscuits are minor. It's all texture and whether it's dry or not

Popeyes biscuits fresh for how long? 2 mins? Nobody eating them joints before the chicken so Idk when y'all enjoyin' em "fresh"

CJ biscuits being greasy aint got nothing to do with my taste buds tho.. And the taste between any of these fast food biscuits are minor. It's all texture and whether it's dry or not

You don't think Popeye's biscuits are dry though. So something is wrong.

Anything moister than those dry *** Popeye's biscuits is greasy. You can't even break apart a Popeye's biscuit in half to put jelly or butter on it. You have to use a knife. And if you drop it, you just hear a thud.

You don't think Popeye's biscuits are dry though. So something is wrong.

Anything moister than those dry *** Popeye's biscuits is greasy. You can't even break apart a Popeye's biscuit in half to put jelly or butter on it. You have to use a knife. And if you drop it, you just hear a thud.

Your locations just trash. My Popeyes biscuits always fresh and moist.

Your locations just trash. My Popeyes biscuits always fresh and moist.

same thing I was saying bout mcdonalds

all the spots by me make stuff when you order it

i love my area, the McDonald’s by me operates like a chickfila

and popeyes biscuits are good

it’s alotta rich people in my area so the service is top notch

same thing I was saying bout mcdonalds

all the spots by me make stuff when you order it

i love my area, the McDonald’s by me operates like a chickfila

and popeyes biscuits are good

it’s alotta rich people in my area so the service is top notch

Yeah apparently there are still some McDonald's who use beef tallow for their fries . Location is key

All fast food has gotten expensive was going to grab a sausage McMuffin the other day
And noticed all the damn meals were like $8
Even the mini meal which used to be $2.10 when I was in high school are like 3 or 4.99

I think we can all agree that cheddar biscuits take are the magnum opus of chain biscuits.

I remember I copped them at HEB once when I was living out in San Antonio. I haven’t seen them ****s since.:smh:

BK has the worst fries

Popeyes is expensive as **** now, haven't been there in years. Ended up spending $14 one day, never been back.

I think the issue was that Safaree said he wouldn't bring her and did it anyway. Which I can understand that

Back
Top Bottom