The Combat Jack Show Thread

Y’all wildin’.

Y’all really **** with McDonald’s fries like that? They’re low in my rankings.

Popeyes is up there for me. McDonald’s fries got no personality. **** just potato and a lil salt.:lol:

Only thing about Popeyes is how they get soggy in the bag.

The best fries ain't seasoned like chicken fam. Salt is the only thing you need. McD fries and American Deli fries are GOAT

McDonalds fries are trash now. They're too thin now and just trash overall

A fresh seasoned fry like Popeyes is better than McDonald's. Either way Rally's better than both Popeyes and Mcdonalds

I ain't never even heard anybody say anything about Deli fries :lol:

Y’all wildin’.

Y’all really **** with McDonald’s fries like that? They’re low in my rankings.

Popeyes is up there for me. McDonald’s fries got no personality. **** just potato and a lil salt.:lol:

Only thing about Popeyes is how they get soggy in the bag.

I like KFC's wedges better than Popeye's. Bojangles is also better.

Popeye's are at the bottom for me along with Burger King and Arby's.

Wendy's are decent if fresh

Checkers/Rallys and McDonald's are the best IMO

and places like Five Guys and Cook Out, because they give you cajun. I also like Taco Bell's nacho fries.

A fresh seasoned fry like Popeyes is better than McDonald's. Either way Rally's better than both Popeyes and Mcdonalds

Popeye's has no season. It's a bunch of batter and they taste like styrofoam.

I mean, if we got a choice I'm going with 5 Guys (pause).

There's nothing distinctive about a McDonald's fry, man. Even Wendy's fries actually taste noticeably like potato. McDonald's might as well be deep fried cardboard.:lol:
I like KFC's wedges better than Popeye's.
Damn, you just took me back to high school. Those wedges are the fast food holy grail.

Last edited:
I like KFC's wedges better than Popeye's. Bojangles is also better.

Popeye's are at the bottom for me along with Burger King and Arby's.

Wendy's are decent if fresh

Checkers/Rallys and McDonald's are the best IMO

and places like Five Guys and Cook Out, because they give you cajun. I also like Taco Bell's nacho fries.

Popeye's has no season. It's a bunch of batter and they taste like styrofoam.

Popeyes is all black pepper. Rally's better anyways.

Rally's? TUH. McDonalds fries been fire since supersize me

You know about Rallys so I assume you are in the south, and I hope you've had American Deli. Wings and fries are marvelous

Even Wendy's fries actually taste noticeably like potato

Unless you biting into potatoes raw, I'm not seeing tasting potato essence as a plus.
Most negative about McDs fries is they are salty 70% of the time

I thought it was a universal truth that McDonald’s had the best fries.

Checkers and Popeyes are next in line for me tho.

Rally's? TUH. McDonalds fries been fire since supersize me

You know about Rallys so I assume you are in the south, and I hope you've had American Deli. Wings and fries are marvelous

Unless you biting into potatoes raw, I'm not seeing tasting potato essence as a plus.
Most negative about McDs fries is they are salty 70% of the time

Nah I live in Cali. But it may be location differences because Mcdonald fries are pure reggie now days. I think there's an American Deli down the street from me. Thought you were talking bout Deli's in general

Nah I live in Cali. But it may be location differences because Mcdonald fries are pure reggie now days. I think there's an American Deli down the street from me. Thought you were talking bout Deli's in general

Cali? Oh, your opinion is void unless you can admit how trash In-N-Out is

McDonald’s by me makes all the orders fresh

sh*t go so hard I’m back eating there again

only at the location by me tho

i rock with popeyes biscuits, their fires are good but not a need

I like long john silvers (pause) and slim chickens fries

At their peak, McDonald's is the best. But...they're not at their peak that often, honestly.

I'll take Checkers over them, on the average day. The thing is, Checkers fries be piping hot--you can't even eat them right away. It's actually a wild negative to have.

People be overexagerating about Popeyes biscuits being dry while just having trash Popeyes

Hi-C and a BISCUIT???
You might need psychiatric help fam
Hi-C is pure nostalgia at this point for me. If I get fast food though, I'm probably going Hi-C off tradition.

Once McDonald's got rid of the Hi-C they were dead to me.
People be overexagerating about Popeyes biscuits being dry while just having trash Popeyes

The biscuits only get really bad when they're left sitting or when you try to reheat them.

Give me a Popeye's biscuit fresh out.

Last edited:

I enjoy a good hyperbole joke. I've never had trash Popeyes, it just ain't hit like it used to.

Hi-C is pure nostalgia at this point for me. If I get fast food though, I'm probably going Hi-C off tradition.

Once McDonald's got rid of the Hi-C they were dead to me.

The biscuits only get really bad when they're left sitting or when you try to reheat them.

Give my a Popeye's biscuit fresh out.

You got a lil hurt left from McD, I see now. Don't blame you, I miss Fruitopia too. But they fries is fire and the food has gotten better underneath all the old issues.
I don't really even like Popeyes like that anymore. Moms used to get it a bit when I was younger and I'm probably all played out on em.

bringing up Burger King fries is an insult to all potatoes. They fries just as bad as Wendy's

Back
Top Bottom