The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: so now joe true feelings on mook coming out
when before he was acting like they was cool

Same thing I was thinking. That's some real goofy ish. Same with the Biz dude, waiting until everybody else is against a person to come out and basically say "I never like him" is corny. If you have never used your platform to speak negative on dude when the popular opinion was it's all cool, don't get excited to do it when he's popularity takes a hit.

Rory made it clear he wasn't saying anything close to negative about Joe around them. I can respect that. Joe need to reciprocate that.

Joe ain't gon do that, he too goofy. He may speak up if a person goes too disrespectful but he gon let jokes fly further than they need to

This pull up if better then the one with 2chainz. She's actually talking and seems to be into the convo.

I don't get Crooked riding for Em. Maybe he doesn't want to be blackballed, and wants to stay in his good graces. Royce goes back with him, but I don't understand why anyone else would. Em did nothing for them.

So they released the Teyanna one. It's cool, because he really likes her music.

I don't get Crooked riding for Em. Maybe he doesn't want to be blackballed, and wants to stay in his good graces. Royce goes back with him, but I don't understand why anyone else would. Em did nothing for them.

According them to them Em has helped them, Joe had a lot of good things to say about Em til he flip flopped. :lol:

And Crooked main point was that Crooked himself has done a lot for them as a group and plans was in motion but Joe went off and f'ed it up w/o telling his group members.

I know I'm a week late on SOTC but this "All the Way Up" convo last week is a good topic that they missed a great point on: Remy talking about doing her first big hits basically for free is talking like since she worked for free everybody gotta work for free at first too.

Sure it's traditional for a smaller/newer artist to take the L early in the career with bad deals or getting jerked around but folks can't feel bad for artist not owning they masters, or being way underwater in 360 deals, or getting pimped out due to bad contracts all the while downplaying an artist wanting to be paid his due for his input.

Lmao at Mal having no neck. I always wonder if his back hurts from sitting on a stool. That would drive me crazy not being able to lean back.

I want to watch they Teyana episode but I’m not sitting in front of Youtube for 90 minutes. I might listen in the gym or something

Mal trippin talkin bout "Zion has to prove himself before he gets sig shoe"

He's proven that he can sell tickets, merch and get TV ratings. That's all that matters and I know Lebron got his sig shoe his rookie year and I think Jordan did too.

Mal trippin talkin bout "Zion has to prove himself before he gets sig shoe"

He's proven that he can sell tickets, merch and get TV ratings. That's all that matters and I know Lebron got his sig shoe his rookie year and I think Jordan did too.
i disagree
he hasnt shown that much
and he not on the same level as lebron was

That's not the point. Nobody said he's Bron. You arguing something nobody said.

Point is again, he's shown that he's box office and he can sell. That's a fact.
but u did compare
u said lebron got his sig shoe and jordan did
bassically insinuating he should too
even though u aint say it
so u are comparing
either way
idc bout dude
think he gonna just be avg to good
not great

Back
Top Bottom