u said lebron got his sig shoe and jordan did
bassically insinuating he should too
even though u aint say it
so u are comparing
either way
idc bout dude
think he gonna just be avg to good
not great

Again you're missing the point. :lol: It don't matter what you think about how good he'll be.

Zion sells, period. Nike is not gonna sit back and say "well we have to wait for him be a allstar before we give a shoe". That's dumb business. He's gonna sell big tickets, jerseys and bring in ratings for whatever team he goes to.

Again you're missing the point. :lol: It don't matter what you think about how good he'll be.

Zion sells, period. Nike is not gonna sit back and say "well we have to wait for him be a allstar before we give a shoe". That's dumb business. He's gonna sell big tickets, jerseys and bring in ratings for whatever team he goes to.
he aint gonna sell for long
and if we being real
he aint sold anything meaningful yet
and doubt he does
but i hope that young man gets paid

on top of that Nike is not flying a team to China to reinforce a Kyrie model for some random player they don't have stock in..

so zion suppose to get 150 mill from nike
half that going to taxes
so 75 mil
then cut from agent
and various other folks
like 45 mil when its all said and done
damn
not that much money
i mean it is
but u know what i mean

That was the point Joe was tryna make but they wasn't listening. For a ****** who can make a single college ticket cost 10k, it's not enough. Yeah it's still a grip for a dude out of college like Parks was saying, but still. And he's trapped in the deal for ten years. Meaning if he was to become the next big thing, a face of the league, he won't get another deal like that seeing how he will he 30 by the time the deal is up

That was the point Joe was tryna make but they wasn't listening. For a ****** who can make a single college ticket cost 10k, it's not enough. Yeah it's still a grip for a dude out of college like Parks was saying, but still. And he's trapped in the deal for ten years. Meaning if he was to become the next big thing, a face of the league, he won't get another deal like that seeing how he will he 30 by the time the deal is up

They clearly said 5 years/$30M a year multiple times during that discussion.

A sneaker deal? One, you don't know how he will do when he gets to the league. He could just be good, not great. Two, basketball sneakers aren't selling like that. It doesn't matter if it's $110 or $185. Maybe Zion could help that, but what stories do you have to tell with a 19 year old? The advantage is that you need someone after Lebron, who is clearly getting near the end. You would be taking a risk with a rookie.

And they would really need him to be playing for the Knicks and not Phoenix.

and Adidas basketball sucks. Dame has the best looking sneakers out of all of them.

Puma, Under Armour, New Balance..he would be doing it for a check.

I don't watch this ****. Is Safaree getting bullied or something?

:rofl: @"There's no sand here"

Joe is a psychopath. The way he goes in and out of being calm and angry is disturbing.

And Joe must not be too happy with L&HH, because I expected him to talk about it more. He talked about the show more when he wasn't on it.

It's hilarious they used to be cool and hang out and they let a chick come between them. Bros before ****. :lol:

A sneaker deal? One, you don't know how he will do when he gets to the league. He could just be good, not great. Two, basketball sneakers aren't selling like that. It doesn't matter if it's $110 or $185. Maybe Zion could help that, but what stories do you have to tell with a 19 year old? The advantage is that you need someone after Lebron, who is clearly getting near the end. You would be taking a risk with a rookie.

And they would really need him to be playing for the Knicks and not Phoenix.

and Adidas basketball sucks. Dame has the best looking sneakers out of all of them.

Puma, Under Armour, New Balance..he would be doing it for a check.

Joe is a psychopath. The way he goes in and out of being calm and angry is disturbing.

And Joe must not be too happy with L&HH, because I expected him to talk about it more. He talked about the show more when he wasn't on it.

It's hilarious they used to be cool and hang out and they let a chick come between them. Bros before ****. :lol:
They still might be cool
Lahh isn’t real

Them dudes hang out in the offseason, it's all fake but nothing wrong with discussing it like you would any other scripted tv.

It's def exaggerated "reality"
I remember seeing one of the L&HH Atlanta episodes where they were in the club like it was packed but they were really just all huddled up in one section with basically nobody else in the club

They manufacture the environment waiting for drama

:rofl:

Safaree was playing up for the cameras for sure. **** so over the top.:rofl:

He didn't even smirk when he said 'there's no sand here.'

**** had me rollin'.:lol:

Just started watchin' the TT Pull Up and man she so fine man....smh

But Joe got a very less aggressive attitude about her album issues all of a sudden

Back
Top Bottom