The Combat Jack Show Thread

What's the time for Rory on Drink Champ's.

I started watching and first question. Xzibit's talking and EFN cuts him off after four words and ask who was the director.

Pull up is meh, i'm good on the Teyana tough girl diva persona and yas sis Joe. So far it ain't the insider interview series i'm looking for.

Ya buggin Stephanie Santiago is...

704.jpg

What other podcasts y'all listening to? Just started listening to 4YE (YouTubers) podcast today. I effs with it.

Mal is an idiot..”The Year is too short we need to add 3 more months” man shut up

:smh::smh::smh:

He goin in on Cole ensemble :rofl::rofl:

Barb Mal said Nicki wasn't ratchet. She used to fake like she was a lesbian to build up her fan base, much less the fake body. Lauryn Hill Nicki wasn't being noticed.

Those white and middle eastern girls are on IG looking a mess to get what Staphanie had naturally besides her body. Now she looks like a Latina woman trying to look like white women trying to look black and Latina. SMH

I really **** with 2 Jews and 2 Black Dudes Review Movies with the guys from Its The Real and Sheek and Styles P. Even when I haven’t seen the the movie I’ll still listen.

I’ve always liked Latino USA. They would have serious shows and fun shows but they all seem serious since Trump got elected which is understandable but I haven’t listened much recently.

My Favorite Murder.

Those white and middle eastern girls are on IG looking a mess to get what Staphanie had naturally besides her body. Now she looks like a Latina woman trying to look like white women trying to look black and Latina. SMH

I really **** with 2 Jews and 2 Black Dudes Review Movies with the guys from Its The Real and Sheek and Styles P. Even when I haven’t seen the the movie I’ll still listen.

I’ve always liked Latino USA. They would have serious shows and fun shows but they all seem serious since Trump got elected which is understandable but I haven’t listened much recently.

My Favorite Murder.

You just gonna ignore my J Holiday post tho

Back
Top Bottom