The Combat Jack Show Thread

Week after week the same people in this thread call these guys corny, lame, etc but they keep following and listening to them for five hours a week. I don't know how you don't find this comedy :lol:

Week after week..it's a good 2 or 3 or you ****** who throw the cape on against anyone with any critique about the show. You got a handbook for how the podcast should be discussed in here?

Last edited:
nah i really thought dudes were OD'n just for the troll factor but this ***** was going out sad man :lol::lol:

That's why I knew Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius didn't actually watch/listen.

There's a reason everyone is coming to the same conclusion

I expected it to be not as bad as people were saying, nope it was worse. Mal had his nose wide open looking like a straight simp. Then I go back to, he loves Drake.

That's why I knew Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius didn't actually watch/listen.

There's a reason everyone is coming to the same conclusion

I expected it to be not as bad as people were saying, nope it was worse. Mal had his nose wide open looking like a straight simp. Then I go back to, he loves Drake.

I listened to the full joint and like I said it wasn't nothing but her acting emotional. So what?

I'm not bout to act like "OMG Mal ain't ride for Joe!!" :lol:

They taking pics together and ****. Joe STILL had her on HIS show after she had her melt down. **** ain't that serious to me.

Part I'm talkin about starts at the 27 minute mark . She started to go like really crazy. Rory didn't say much. He was trying to but she was yelling like crazy and he couldn't get his full point out

Nicki is ****in nuts and an embarrassment
She just has some minor gripes
Which are understandable
And she’s emotional that’s all
Which is also completely understandable
She’s had it rough that past few years
Folks need to cut her some slack
She’s had a lot to deal with

The pod got decent after the yelling about broomsticks and privilege. :lol:

Mal is a clown. Even after she left he was still speaking for her. I forgot he was on the pod. Rory and Joe were asking questions and he was probably just staring at Nicki drooling

She seemed bored by normal questions and seemed sort of flustered by some of them.

Anyone notice how she doesn't refer to ex's by names. She must not be on good terms with Nas either, because she didn't include him in the best rapper list.

I'm glad Rory and Joe were confused by the Game/Ross stuff. I thought she was talking about Game, and was confused when she mentioned him being a fat ****. I could understand if Ross mentioned her like Baby, that was one line, that most people forgot about.

Joe did a good jb turning it around. The Envy **** made no sense.

#Content
Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 10.19.52 PM.png

Nicki seem like one of them chicks who you know you shouldn't be with because she's crazy as ***, but her crazy *** just makes the relationship fun. She seem like a cool person, but insane at the same time.

She came for Rory neck in the podcast. She yelled the loudest at him, and now she saying I love you :rofl:

Plot twist: Nicki leaves her man... Rory deads his girl... They get together. Mal leaves the podcast unannounced and moves to LA.

Back
Top Bottom