The Combat Jack Show Thread

You should definitely call your people out for not handling their business but live on your podcast is kinda corny.

He's finally found a lane interviewing some of these street cats, he one of the few who has the circle & respect to pull it off.

I didn't know he was Webb's cousin

The story where he saw Nitti across the street and thought it was the grim reaper :lol: That says something.

Joe never says anything bad about them other than they were helping dress him.

The Webb thing gives him an in and an introduction to dudes. The joint with the dude who broke his jaw Chris with Soul B and Jock was dope. That's why I respect Stakk Stone for trying to dead them going at Soul B and saying some stuff shouldn't be on camera or for interviews, that it was in house stuff.

Queens politics is funny. The whole northside/southside thing. The stories Jock was giving, he really needs his own dolo one.

And why I also didn't like how Prodigy made Lost Boyz/Queens Most Wanted look ***** in his book, because they were far from that.

At the end of the Nicki segment, everyone except Mal shook her hand from where they were sitting. That ___ having to get up and stretch over to her is mad symbolic :lol:

I still don't think this **** as serious as people made it out to be. :lol:

At the end of the day she still went on his show, he invited her there and they had a heated discussion, it calmed down and that was it. They was joking the whole time about the internet saying "They didn't ride for Joe!!!".

She did to Joe what he made a career doing and he wasn't hurt about it.

Mike had Jim Jones on one of his episodes. Mike will just go off into telling these crazy *** stories. Copping a chain for 5 mil. Having a label and passing on Ginuwine, Tim and Missy.

It's good to see Mike in a good space. People that's old enough know he looked like he was heading towards some other **** in the late 90's and early 00's. Michael Jordan was probably the only athlete that was on his level during the 90's. Dude was larger than life and fell hard.

Mike's podcast is really about Mike

And Mike is sort of spicy

And I wonder if Rosenberg is upset at Mike like he was upset at Joe for going his own route.

And I thought the Tax pod with Star Brim was pretty mediocre, but Rosenberg wanted Nore's people to beat up Tax? Coming up to Nore and saying I'm a big fan. I've heard of you somewhere, and showing Tax the text where Rosenberg is trying to line you up? :lol:

Last edited:
That was an interesting discussion on Wale, and radio singles versus streaming singles. And how the old formula seems to have changed.

Gemini and Black Bonnie didn't seem to work either.

The Nicki podcast got almost a milli youtube views. I wonder if there's some clause in they spotify contracts on where they get some kinda bonus or something if they drop a podcast with a certain amount of views.

Cant stand Flip...Fast talkers make me uncomfortable

He do seem like one of them _'s you gotta watch. He cool but watch that _. :lol:

His reactions be funny as ****. He lost it when on that Bimmy episode when he told him the chick he was with set him up. She was some old school female rapper.

Back
Top Bottom