The Combat Jack Show Thread

Funniest part, Rory was making complete sense and she raised her voice to deflect and change topics

Really put me off from listening to the rest. She was acting like a kid and went off on a whole tangent because he acknowledged a truth about how the internet worked and no one in the room stopped her.

"That's great Miss Minaj, but what in the entire **** are you talking about?" That simple.

**** is so foul

:smh: At flip

This was their "mans" and they just put him out in the open like that?

"How u too cool to go to flight school" killed me. Not only are they letting the world know he don't take care of his kids, they got this ***** on here openly admitting to trapping around daycares :rofl: What was the point of this **** lmao

This was their "mans" and they just put him out in the open like that?

"How u too cool to go to flight school" killed me. Not only are they letting the world know he don't take care of his kids, they got this ***** on here openly admitting to trapping around daycares :rofl: What was the point of this **** lmao
All facts

When flip does his loaded lux "I heard" I ****ing lose it :lol:

From 7:00 - 7:30 :rofl:

Last edited:
Mal is stuck in a tough spot. Mr "How can yall rock with the NFL".

That's why most of these people boycotting don't know what a real boycott is. If you make the choice to boycott something it has to be all in.

That's rough about the dog

That almost seems like a old couple, and how one might die shortly after from a broken heart. Joe probably should have gotten another puppy.

Mal is stuck in a tough spot. Mr "How can yall rock with the NFL".

That's why most of these people boycotting don't know what a real boycott is. If you make the choice to boycott something it has to be all in.

Mal? Mr if you don't want to be bullied you should just turn off your phone, while he just sits there quiet as a mouse while Nicki whines for ten minutes? That Mal? :lol:

He's one of those well if someone else is watching football, I'll watch.

Nice to hear Mal speak out on all of these "artists" using Nipsey Hussle's image to make a profit who probably weren't a fan of dude, and definitely aren't sending any of that profit to Nips family or any organization he's involved with.

Nobody getting a dime from me for anything Nip related unless it's going directly into the pockets of a business he owned or someone from his family.

I want to see the artwork. $500 isn’t expensive for original artwork.

I could see where Mal was coming from if it looked like this, doesn’t take much skill to do.
E944FBAA-F174-47E3-B268-AEE829D4F89F.jpeg

But if it looked like this, it takes more skill/creativity to do.
9EFB60D1-83BB-4E50-AD48-EE3A66EAB5F6.jpeg

Either way, I highly doubt anyone is thinking about donating funds in this case.

Nice to hear Mal speak out on all of these "artists" using Nipsey Hussle's image to make a profit who probably weren't a fan of dude, and definitely aren't sending any of that profit to Nips family or any organization he's involved with.

Nobody getting a dime from me for anything Nip related unless it's going directly into the pockets of a business he owned or someone from his family.

It's expected. Same with fans. The Nipsey thread barely got that many replies. Me, you, @D StaXX, @2163O1baller90 @7 mile, @k3stacks and a couple others was the people really posting.

It's all good though. I thinks it's great that more people understand his message more than anything but it woulda been great if he got all love for his business mind from all these people while he was alive.

I've been vocal about not liking his music. I just appreciated all that he was doing and how he was able to survive in the game for so long. He came out close to when Game did

I want to see the artwork. $500 isn’t expensive for original artwork.

I could see where Mal was coming from if it looked like this, doesn’t take much skill to do.
E944FBAA-F174-47E3-B268-AEE829D4F89F.jpeg

But if it looked like this, it takes more skill/creativity to do.
9EFB60D1-83BB-4E50-AD48-EE3A66EAB5F6.jpeg

Either way, I highly doubt anyone is thinking about donating funds in this case.

Maybe I don’t have an eye for art, but they both seem like paintings of pictures Nipsey took while he was alive. One is certainly more detailed, but I don’t see the creativity in either of them like that.

ye shrug

It's expected. Same with fans. The Nipsey thread barely got that many replies. Me, you, @D StaXX, @2163O1baller90 @7 mile, @k3stacks and a couple others was the people really posting.

It's all good though. I thinks it's great that more people understand his message more than anything but it woulda been great if he got all love for his business mind from all these people while he was alive.

Yea man. Like, I'm not gonna sit here and act like I was dudes biggest fan. I didn't listen to a lot of his earlier work and still don't (It just wasn't that good IMO). But it's just wild to me seeing people that I know for a fact weren't rocking with dude at all suddenly using his image to profit. It's great that people are showing him love, but the **** just ain't sincere it feels like.

You don't want to be that guy policing fandom, but it's just so hard to not call out some of this phony ****.

Back
Top Bottom