The Combat Jack Show Thread

EC2AdMmXYAAf0St.jpg

EC2Ae7-WwAINjtE.jpg

EC2ATVzXUAEIxWD.jpg

EC2AlYnWsAUzPJz.jpg

Brian Pumper had negative $42,000 worth of jewelry on :rofl:

If I were a athlete I'd have a bunch of fake stuff on too.

Think ctg said something about that. People already perceive celebs to have money and to be able to afford those expensive jewels, so they can rock fake stuff without raising suspicion more so than an average Joe can.

But. That’s all fine and dandy until that *** end up looking like Ace Hood on the red carpet. :lol:

Brian Pumper had negative $42,000 worth of jewelry on :rofl:

If I were a athlete I'd have a bunch of fake stuff on too.

Gillie trippin puting Birdman in his top 5 trash rappers. Birdman talked that fly **** better than most. Top flo. 1hunnid on the dash. Duckin da feds. Rip Ms Gladys.

I also don't think Magoo is a bad as people make him out to be. He fit in well with that crew at the time.

Hell yeah. Felt like TK Kirkland bull****ting us like we can’t see through the disguise.

Claiming that there was no blood house or LK house is laughable if you knew anyone who went through it in the early 90s.

Mal is on some nut ****. The time Drake's name got brought up. I don't believe he lost. Nobody was even talking about that. Dude, get his scrotum out of your mouth :smh: He changes the whole tone, because Parks and Joe have to always stop the real conversation to address him saying that dumb stuff.

Bailey was a true scum bag, going on flips pod lying his *** off :rofl:

Who's Bailey? One of the dudes above?

I'm glad that they at least call him out for that.

Saying Drake didn't take an L is hilarious. How?

Was it the J Prince press run that put him over the top?:lol:

It's f'n sad to see a 40 year old Drake Stan. :lol:

These _'s that's 25 and under I can't even fault them because that's basically what they grew up on. Drake and Wayne so of course they gonna be stans but Mal too old for that. :smh:

Mal is on some nut ****. The time Drake's name got brought up. I don't believe he lost. Nobody was even talking about that. Dude, get his scrotum out of your mouth :smh: He changes the whole tone, because Parks and Joe have to always stop the real conversation to address him saying that dumb stuff.

Who's Bailey? One of the dudes above?

I couldn't get through the whole thing. You could tell he was dirty and playing it politically correct, then embellishing his stories to prop himself up.

These dudes must’ve done this podcast before queenzflip, because here they are level headed, insightful, mature and thoughtful. They was drunk as s***, and wilding by the time they got to queenzflip :lol:.

Great listen tho. Some Gems. :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom