The Combat Jack Show Thread

Highly recommend

It's crazy that we're 20+ years removed from bloods in New York. These dudes are OG's and 50.

You have New York blood sets in Atlanta, Virginia, North Carolina on down I-95. They aren't just neighborhood and prison gangs anymore.

It's crazy that we're 20+ years removed from bloods in New York. These dudes are OG's and 50.

You have New York blood sets in Atlanta, Virginia, North Carolina on down I-95. They aren't just neighborhood and prison gangs anymore.

That's why I don't look at NY bloods or Crips as "fake". If a _ that's 25 years old grew up in a building full of bloods, got family that's bloods that's what it is.

Edit

**** getting real on queenzflip, he bringing up them stone cold _'s that's still reckless and he said they record in Soho. :lol:

Last edited:
Drake trolling Joe while he was live during his pool party

ecxltjzxuaim9ib.jpg

ecxk-kzwsaeyoyf.jpg

ecxlnt1w4aayaqx.jpg
ecxlyekwkaa38u3.jpg
ecxlqcixoaaeldf.jpg

:rofl: at Drake calling Joe’s spot an Airbnb

Queenzflip isn't like Tax, because Tax wasn't necessarily guest dependent. And Queenzflip has much better guest.

And Budden is still fine. He has his lane like Gillie and Queenzflip.

Not sure why dudes need to put them against each other.

Star Brim might be more like Tax than any of them.

Tax was entertaining just by himself, he didn't really NEED a great guest to have a good show. Queenzflip ain't got a personality like that. He can be funny but he needs great guests.

I’m actually listening to his episode with Gillie right now, he’s goin off on the Chicago dudes who were beefin with Young MA

Back
Top Bottom