The Combat Jack Show Thread

That Killa Kev Queens Flip interview AUDIO version came out in full on the podcast. And I must say, that’s one of the most entertaining pods I heard in a minute :pimp: :lol:

Highly recommend listening to the full version. Wanna see the visuals tho. That ***** story wild :lol:. He’s also one of the kids on the cover of this book. Goes into his background a lil bit.

EFA9A584-AF2A-453D-B1C1-E16F24A6301C.jpeg

Maybe I don’t have an eye for art, but they both seem like paintings of pictures Nipsey took while he was alive. One is certainly more detailed, but I don’t see the creativity in either of them like that.

ye shrug

You’re right, they are both paintings from pictures but the top one is essentially paint by numbers. The bottom one would there is at least an attempt to mix colors, blend, actually paint. Slightly more skill/thought involved.

Flip thinks he's slick. He definitely was trying to instigate, because he saw an opening with Staxx and CK. Doing that silly immature **** is in his blood.

I was wondering why Cas wasn't responding to that GQ cat. He's definitely grown. I was wondering if he got shut up, because dude seemed intent on having some internet viral fame.

CK hit Stak Stone with a 2 piece after they left the studio.

Flip thinks he's slick. He definitely was trying to instigate, because he saw an opening with Staxx and CK. Doing that silly immature **** is in his blood.

I was wondering why Cas wasn't responding to that GQ cat. He's definitely grown. I was wondering if he got shut up, because dude seemed intent on having some internet viral fame.

CK was sneak dissing Stak Stone the entire time, and trying to play it off :smh:. Wildcat was nodding off something crazy. Dope fiend lean (or he was just tired).

I wasn’t feeling how Flip was throwing fire on the situation tho.

Funniest **** was when CK was motioning like he was dribbling, but it looked like he was riding a pony.... and G-Money was like....”that’s supposed to be you dribbling a basketball? Wow. That’s crazy” :rofl:

Wildcat probably heard these stories before and figured everything was about nothing.

There was tension when he told him to chill on speaking on Soul B. And it was funny when later CK said Soul B had him do his first cut. Then he did him dirty about Cas. You're 50, you're supposed to bring them together if you know both of them. He was supposed to speak to Staxx prior. Why would Staxx go to him?

Staxx sort of set himself up, by the set up because obviously Wildcat and Kev are closer to CK.

It's funny how they read comments.

CK was sneak dissing Stak Stone the entire time, and trying to play it off :smh:. Wildcat was nodding off something crazy. Dope fiend lean (or he was just tired).

I wasn’t feeling how Flip was throwing fire on the situation tho.

Funniest **** was when CK was motioning like he was dribbling, but it looked like he was riding a pony.... and G-Money was like....”that’s supposed to be you dribbling a basketball? Wow. That’s crazy” :rofl:
Yo I was yelling when G-Money said that **** :rofl:

CK on the bike reminded me about Kev interview when he showed how he ran down on son in the yard

"Fuggoutta here bing bing you food fuggoutta here"

It's clear CK has zero respect for BSV and doesn't consider Stakk a "big homie"

he says he knows its his job
so then why he complaining
actually havent heard the podcast yet
but did joe say anything that was crazy
or just normal joe

Normal ****

He said the song with Drake felt dated (has that generic afrobeat bounce that was hot 2016-17), he made fun of the lazy hook, and then just pretty much said he thought the other song would've been fire because of the name (Sextacy) but he wasn't feeling it.

I wonder if people will ever really get a good grasp of subjectivity :lol:

I haven't been able to listen to Brilliant Idiots since like '16.:lol::sick:

I would listen to a few clips between 2016 and 17 and that was all I needed. It's trash. The dude Shultz is trash. Typical white dude that lives in a "diverse" area and thinks he can't be racist while saying a lot of ignorant racist ****. And CTG ain't entertaining to listen to outside of doing TBC interviews.

I'm glad they did they X appreciation. People kill me with that "X ain't lyrical". They never heard Murdergram, Crime Story, Damien, Look Thru My Eyes.

People do that same **** Pac. They never heard Me Against The World or the Makaveli album. Because they had strong voices, big presence and high energy it's like people gotta search for some weakness. Both of 'em could do the lyrical ****, great storytellers and along with Scarface and Ice Cube the strongest mic presence.

I'd drink Star Brim's bath water but I don't love her enough to listen to her on the brilliant idiots.

I gotta revive my podcast and pay her a bag for a interview.

In the process of giving X his flowers they were hypocritical and disrespected Rakim. So because kids listen to Migos more than DMX, that means Migos are better? Rakim is a better rapper than DMX. It's like saying Todd Gurley is better than Jim Brown, because you didn't see Jim Brown in his prime and because he has a better 40 time.

The Star Brim episode of BI was cool. I actually listened to the whole thing. Charlamagne said she reminded him of Tax. I feel the same way. People who seem like they know better, but do dumb ****.

Her and Cardi also need to get their stories together on how/when she became blood. Charlamagne didn't care enough or dislike Cardi enough to point out how she gave two different answers.

It's also sort of crazy what Remy did for her while she was locked up.

I might give her podcast a listen.

Swae didn't like what Joe had to say about them new singles on Wednesday's show :lol:

Someone needs to be honest with these new rappers so they stop putting out redundant garbage. It's obvious with how they react they aren't used to hearing the truth from their teams.

Wildcat probably heard these stories before and figured everything was about nothing.

There was tension when he told him to chill on speaking on Soul B. And it was funny when later CK said Soul B had him do his first cut. Then he did him dirty about Cas. You're 50, you're supposed to bring them together if you know both of them. He was supposed to speak to Staxx prior. Why would Staxx go to him?

Staxx sort of set himself up, by the set up because obviously Wildcat and Kev are closer to CK.

It's funny how they read comments.

I don't know who is who but that one dude that was crying was going in on Soul B. :lol: :smh:

They kept telling him to chill but he was like "**** that". That man institutionalized for real. Then the other dude on the end, the light skin dude was talking about giving back 50's like they was nothing. I cut it off though, just too much going on.

I listened to that Gangsta Lou interview, that was GREAT.

I don't know who is who but that one dude that was crying was going in on Soul B. :lol: :smh:

They kept telling him to chill but he was like "**** that". That man institutionalized for real. Then the other dude on the end, the light skin dude was talking about giving back 50's like they was nothing. I cut it off though, just too much going on.

I listened to that Gangsta Lou interview, that was GREAT.

I still need to get through that, Lou is from the Azie and Alpo era.

Wildcat is the buck 50 one who was giving out the bangs

CK was the OG upset at Soul B

Looks like they took down the video. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom