The Combat Jack Show Thread

Mal's didn't even get what Shannon posted. :lol:

He never said 69 snitched on him as the joke. I swear people just see **** and choose what they wanted it to be.

And it is parts of this that's funny. Seeing the "test my gangsta" "I let my nuts hang" dude take the stand and be a rat bastard is hilarious.

And Shotti and Mel Matrix allowed this in their circle so I can't really feel for them. I ain't no gangster _ but I know a lil bit bout a lil bit and I been saying from jump the way he moved was snitch behavior. The loudest one, the instigator, the attention ***** more often than not is the rat.

She’s the type to hit you with the sarcastic “what happened?” during an a argument.

the type of “what happened?” that is usually followed by someone trying to snuff you.

definitely feeling her. :lol:

Mal is an idiot. Men aren't going to discuss those types of issues with their boys, unless you know they can relate. Look at the way Mal acted when Joe talked about his break up with the you have a week.

And the reason it didn't see as wide spread was because people didn't discuss it. They held it in. Now they feel free and music gives them a voice. You can look at some of the people like James Brown, Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson and see they all had issues. Look at how many older artist in the 60's and 70's abused drugs and self medicated.

And I was hoping Nore wouldn't feed in to that stupid stuff with Star Brim and Tax.

Tax is upset, because he had Troy Ave on the show. :lol: That's silly to judge it without even listening. And now this broad is Tax's best friend talking about loyalty, has she ever even met dude in person? Tax is upset, because Nore is giving him an outlet to tell his side? or because it might stop the facade like he didn't kill someone and try to go after Troy twice. And how the **** did Tax help Nore?

Anyway, RIP Twin.

The SIR interview was one of their better ones. He seem like a cool dude. Also good to see another Inglewood dude blow

Every time this mouse jones dude is a guest on a podcast , he talk **** about joe / Rory lol .....dudes annoying with the tough talk though

Definitely has a little man complex

Plus he's from Long Island

but the being 30 years old talking about fighting, if you are getting in a bunch of fights at 30 you need to change your lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom