The Combat Jack Show Thread

Every time this mouse jones dude is a guest on a podcast , he talk **** about joe / Rory lol .....dudes annoying with the tough talk though

Definitely has a little man complex

I have never heard anything involving this man where he hasn't had to state how tough he is, the **** is comedy.

Plus he's from Long Island

but the being 30 years old talking about fighting, if you are getting in a bunch of fights at 30 you need to change your lifestyle

:lol:

Reminded me a couple years ago this dude I worked with would always talk about he would go out and get into fights.

I would be like "dawg how you getting into all these fights?". He said "I was with my man's and you know it just happens, you don't be fighting?". I just said nah I'ma grown *** man. :lol: I don't look for a fight and nobody testing me. At a certain age what is there to fight over? Money. Family. That's it.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to get in a bunch of fights as an adult, because I feel that most people are like me.

I have a concealed carry and never have one of my guns that far away. I'm not taking any chances and if I have to fight you it's because I'm probably in danger, and there's a chance you have something on you or even do MMA. Dude talks about fighting like he's 13. I'm not trying to get in to fights over disrespect or over some silly stuff with a friend.

Dudes a clown and tries too hard.

He was talking about slamming someone. :lol: I wonder if he's actually done that in the past ten years on someone bigger and a lot stronger than him. If someone his size were trying to slam me he'd get his neck broken.

You say can fight, ok, but are you bullet proof?

Tip breaking down his beef with Shawty Lo is great. :lol:

Lo was the dope man and Tip tried wanting to connect with him Lo gave him the heisman. Then fast forward to when Tip is a superstar DFL wanted him on a record and he returned the heisman and the rest is history. It's crazy he said him and Shawty Lo was kinda setting back laughing together while the beef was going on and their crews was fighting. They never had no real hate for each other.

Flip stupid :lol:

"You're answering my sentence for me luv...you don't anything about me, I'm from Queens"

I don't know who this star brim chick is but she musta forgot Nore is one the fee rappers that's done a lot of **** he rapped about. :lol:

I like how he said get your homies. These "tough" chicks are delusional.

Mal is an idiot. Men aren't going to discuss those types of issues with their boys, unless you know they can relate. Look at the way Mal acted when Joe talked about his break up with the you have a week.

And the reason it didn't see as wide spread was because people didn't discuss it. They held it in. Now they feel free and music gives them a voice. You can look at some of the people like James Brown, Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson and see they all had issues. Look at how many older artist in the 60's and 70's abused drugs and self medicated.

And I was hoping Nore wouldn't feed in to that stupid stuff with Star Brim and Tax.

Tax is upset, because he had Troy Ave on the show. :lol: That's silly to judge it without even listening. And now this broad is Tax's best friend talking about loyalty, has she ever even met dude in person? Tax is upset, because Nore is giving him an outlet to tell his side? or because it might stop the facade like he didn't kill someone and try to go after Troy twice. And how the **** did Tax help Nore?

Anyway, RIP Twin.

damn what happened
didnt he get paralyzed or something

Tip breaking down his beef with Shawty Lo is great. :lol:

Lo was the dope man and Tip tried wanting to connect with him Lo gave him the heisman. Then fast forward to when Tip is a superstar DFL wanted him on a record and he returned the heisman and the rest is history. It's crazy he said him and Shawty Lo was kinda setting back laughing together while the beef was going on and their crews was fighting. They never had no real hate for each other.
where he do this breakdown at ???
:nerd:

So Troy and Nore were cool at first. Long before Tax, but Troy stopped messing with Nore when he saw he was getting cool with Tax.

And Nore is saying he didn't know how serious their beef was. It's amazing to me how many people knew both of them, and didn't try to intervene. Dudes would go on Tax show and say nah, I know him during Tax's rants.

A lot of people get confused their dislike of Troy with the facts of the case. Tax was the definition of a troll and hater.

Once Troy said the weirdo stuff he was public enemy number one, even though he was right. Kendrick isn't a weirdo. The stuff with Joey and Capital Steez sealed the deal.

So Troy and Nore were cool at first. Long before Tax, but Troy stopped messing with Nore when he saw he was getting cool with Tax.

And Nore is saying he didn't know how serious their beef was. It's amazing to me how many people knew both of them, and didn't try to intervene. Dudes would go on Tax show and say nah, I know him during Tax's rants.

A lot of people get confused their dislike of Troy with the facts of the case. Tax was the definition of a troll and hater.

Once Troy said the weirdo stuff he was public enemy number one, even though he was right. Kendrick isn't a weirdo. The stuff with Joey and Capital Steez sealed the deal.

I thought about listening to Troy on DR but 3 hours, I don't know.

Mysonne broke that situation down PERFECT

Some problems I have with what Mysonne said

Nobody is disputing Troy ratting

but it's a problem in the black community when being a rat is worse than being a murderer. ****s *** backwards. We need to stop living by fake mafiaso movie ****.

Integrity is killing someone instead of calling the police?

Some problems I have with what Mysonne said

Nobody is disputing Troy ratting

but it's a problem in the black community when being a rat is worse than being a murderer. ****s *** backwards. We need to stop living by fake mafiaso movie ****.

Integrity is killing someone instead of calling the police?

He emphasized if you claim to be a street dude calling the police is snitching. He didn't say if you just regular person calling the police is being a rat.

At the end of day the Troy Ave situation and the informant 69 situation is just more reason that if you not a street dude don't claim it.

Troy Ave on drink champs so far is full of

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Ain't bout to listen to 2 more hours of it

He emphasized if you claim to be a street dude calling the police is snitching. He didn't say if you just regular person calling the police is being a rat.

At the end of day the Troy Ave situation and the informant 69 situation is just more reason that if you not a street dude don't claim it.

I think they're a little different.

Troy is telling on a situation that happen to him. And he's a rapper, he's been one for about ten years.

Turkey was involved in crimes and wanted to be around those guys.

I'll wait until the Troy and Tax trials play out. But not many people are going to eat years for a crime they didn't do, or let that person get away with it, street or not. It's just that Troy is a rapper. It's nice idea, but the reality? There's a chance Tax could get off and Troy could sit down for a bit. For someone who tried to kill you and killed your man. And you should sit and just wait to give out street justice. He's supposed to let his kids be without him for Tax?

Troy is right about the streets being a myth, he's just the wrong one to say it.

Yeah he definitely the wrong person because he was talking BIG **** before that situation happened. If you swapped him out and another rapper in this situation he would most likely call that rapper a snitch.

He still kinda holding on to to this tough image. Nore asked him about "playing the game" in the industry and not being fake but just being cordial and he like "The hood don't teach us to be cordial".

That ain't true. _'s say excuse me, wassup bruh, good looking out all the time. Everybody ain't walking around mean muggin.

Back
Top Bottom