The Combat Jack Show Thread

We didn’t even catch the double entendre when Hov asked Joe “so what?” at DussePalooza. :smh:

Last edited:
Parks being White Thought, the way they brought up those Offset tweets, this ___ Joe asking Rory if his *** is purple followed by that hemorrhoids joke, and the entire vitiligo conversation made me legit shed some tears :rofl:

Some fans showed Honey Dip the episode :lol:

Parks being White Thought, the way they brought up those Offset tweets, this ___ Joe asking Rory if his *** is purple followed by that hemorrhoids joke, and the entire vitiligo conversation made me legit shed some tears :rofl:

Some fans showed Honey Dip the episode :lol:

I noticed a like from Joe a couple of weeks ago.

She used to bartend at Starlet's so it makes sense

I'm glad they shared their thoughts to Fab. I don't agree, but we'll see which one works.

It was funny when Joe was mentioning Game's album being good the other episode. I hate listen to Game. Him and Rick Ross.

:lol: @ the Dom talk

Interview with Fab was kinda wack. I was hoping since Fab gotta relationship with Mal and Joe, they would really get into some **** but Fab too guarded and standoff.

I agree with Joe and Parks about Summertime Shootout. No interest in hearing Fab with those people and all the autotune. I'm good, There is No Competition and Friday Night Freestyles is what I want to hear from Fab. I hated SS3 except for Cold Summer and Insecure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom