The Combat Jack Show Thread

9C4586E6-D47C-480B-845C-2A87FB856855.jpeg

C1B0F76D-D95B-4EB9-9499-69B5505D3A90.jpeg

This surprising on Mal of all ppl.

giphy - 2019-12-11T114147.219.gif

Groupthink is a *****. Idk how anyone can legit call this latest tape trash but champion all this garbage that comes and goes like the weather.

Unreal.

I’m not letting a ***** who thinks YFN Lucci is fire call fab trash. Nope can’t do it

Wavy my dog and all but NOPE

Crazy, cuz Lucci kilt fab on his own project. Ya hate to see it!

And for the thousand time. I rock with fab. Y’all know this. But he lost a step. Its ok.

I don’t see the problem :lol:

I’m saying. Dudes funny in here :lol:.

I thought they were joking about Mal having his nails painted.

Nah, b... that's crazy!

To each his own, but... Son always talks about old school masculinity being practically nonexistent and then goes and does this. This is comical. :lol:

Him and Rocky are trippin on this one. Wild how it’s two cats from Harlem, the real men don’t do that capital, are trying to get this one off.

Son gon try to press a cool *** street sounding justification too. Also getting wild disrespectful with the texting lately, can't be doing that during interviews.

Mal is wild for that.

Maybe if he were an artist he could get away with that.

And this dude went from saying you have to be successful to have a will to saying you should get one based on lifestyle. As if Aaliyah and Left Eye were leading the same life as Tupac or Juice Wrld.

Even though him saying what are they going to get, my sneakers was funny, everyone should have life insurance. Who's going to bury you? That's why people have gofundmes now. A cheap funeral cost $10,000.

And you should get it before you have medical problems and can't.

Dudes an idiot.

Yeah Mal is kinda stupid at times and confident with it. All that yelling about not having a will. Even if you feel you don't have anything, why be so vehemently against it? Son acted like they said take drugs.

All he’s saying is that a kid so young shouldn’t have to think about doing it. Which I agree with but I’m not against it.
just cause u still put out music
doesnt mean u "lasted"
chingy still puts out music
Chingy not doing 41k first week

just cause u still put out music
doesnt mean u "lasted"
chingy still puts out music

that being how far he bar has lowered is :smh:

Chingy puts out music?

Why don't you stream some Chingy so you can help his royalties.

All he’s saying is that a kid so young shouldn’t have to think about doing it. Which I agree with but I’m not against it.

A lot of young kids don't even think they're going to live until they're 25. I know I didn't.

So they do need and should be thinking about a will and life insurance. Especially when you're seeing your friends buried and seeing all these gofundme's going up.

And he said more than that, because he turned his nose up at Joe talking about it. Talking about his current lifestyle means he didn't need one.

This is what _'s wanna hear from Fab

and none of that is going to get radio or playlist play today.

If you want to get old Fab, you can still book Fab.

When hasn't summer time shootouts been about current music?

and none of that is going to get radio or playlist play today.

If you want to get old Fab, you can still book Fab.

When hasn't summer time shootouts been about current music?

That's false, Gone for The Winter is one of his most streamed tracks. You don't have to make trendy radio tracks anymore, dudes will add tracks they like to their own playlist and quality often ends up getting more spins over the long run.

Many artists have realized that and stopped chasing sounds, fans will keep playing songs they connect with over time.

That's false, Gone for The Winter is one of his most streamed tracks. You don't have to make trendy radio tracks anymore, dudes will add tracks they like to their own playlist and quality often ends up getting more spins over the long run.

Many artists have realized that and stopped chasing sounds, fans will keep playing songs they connect with over time.

Those artist weren't chasing sounds from the beginning. Fab has always chased sounds.

And how many are on major labels?

Those artist weren't chasing sounds from the beginning. Fab has always chased sounds.

And how many are on major labels?
If your argument is that he has been chasing sounds for the past decade, I won't argue that. But there are legacy artists such as Jim Jones on majors who made acclaimed projects that didn't have to chase a current sound. Fab does this by choice, and because of this has put out weak project after weak project.

If your argument is that he has been chasing sounds for the past decade, I won't argue that. But there are legacy artists such as Jim Jones on majors who made acclaimed projects that didn't have to chase a current sound. Fab does this by choice, and because of this has put out weak project after weak project.

But there's a difference in being indie and being on a major. Jim has nobody to answer too.

And Jim has always done Jim, but Jim has also included new and southern artist. The only difference in him and Fab is Jim still does it in his way.

Back
Top Bottom