The Combat Jack Show Thread

Drink champs good so far. Hov sent Nore some questions to ask Wayne

nobody on drink champs heard the show me what you got freestyle :smh

jay offered to sign young money and give them they masters but a lower up front .... Wayne wanted the up front :smh

AE3131C8-CDD7-4147-8BAB-A8B0C6225810.png

This shot had me rollin’.
:lol: Saw this pic and was wondering who the hell is that, I know MSNBC dude loves rap. Looks like a Chappelle show skit.

Jay offering him a better deal is hilarious

I wouldn’t expect them or anyone above the age of 34 to have heard Wayne rap on Show Me What You Got. NY was never big on Wayne until Jay started showing him love. Wayne is garbage and always will be

Jay offering him a better deal is hilarious

I wouldn’t expect them or anyone above the age of 34 to have heard Wayne rap on Show Me What You Got. NY was never big on Wayne until Jay started showing him love. Wayne is garbage and always will be

The hate is skrong :rofl:

I'm convinced that Mal has no experience with women.

and that Puff conversation was actually pretty good.

Joe outta line for telling Tracy McGrady "shut up".

I wonder if he even watched the whole thing and not just a clip from one of his gossip sites to get context.

I'm convinced that Mal has no experience with women.

and that Puff conversation was actually pretty good.

I wonder if he even watched the whole thing and not just a clip from one of his gossip sites to get context.

That's what I'm wondering cuz Tmac made it clear that Kobe said that when they was teenager's long before he had kids.

Mal can be corny at times I get it but they take it too far sometimes. Him saying not all men have been spit on is not a crazy thing to say

That situation between Meek and Nick's dude I put most of the blame on Nicki. She probably been hyping that _'s head up and telling him "Meek is this and that". Dudes always feel like they gotta show off for their chick and "defend her honor" when she's upset. Then She was right there hyping the whole thing. :lol:

Mal can be corny at times I get it but they take it too far sometimes. Him saying not all men have been spit on is not a crazy thing to say
It's not, and I don't think their issue is that specifically, it's him again pretending like he doesn't understand things that could happen between men and women in relationships. That's corny.

It's not, and I don't think their issue is that specifically, it's him again pretending like he doesn't understand things that could happen between men and women in relationships. That's corny.
Yeah but they were specifically discussing getting spit on at one point and it turned into a 5 minute convo

Almost even happened again when they asked about eating the box off top and he immediately asked what you mean. Not saying any of that **** is the norm, expected or accepted, but it's some **** that someone who dates women could experience. The way he reacts is like a young inexperienced dude pretending to be cool.

I love Trag, but he's one of those people who can't get out of his own way. And he has an excuse for everything. Flip could see through the BS.

Back
Top Bottom