The Combat Jack Show Thread

The irony. :lol:

Usually, my mantra is to each his own. I'm not here to criticize people for the decisions they make.

But to be damn near 40, hopping on a tiny wave (truth be told, it's not even that much of a trend because I rarely see it in NYC) of 20 year olds painting their nails is crazy. Then you wanna tell me you never been hurt by a woman before, and I'm really looking at you.

I can rock with ****** wearing babushkas now, but nail painting is too far. And I own a messenger bag.:lol:

I can’t stand the host but I like hearing some guy’s stories about old shoes so it depends on the guest.

Having Iverson or Dame Lillard is dumb as hell since they got deals and can only buy one brand
Kinda why I hated that Cam one. Show is cool when it's really people and their history and love of the shoes vs when they try to push a brand.

C0124F2F-C819-4548-9009-AE6CDFFC1222.png

Rory sucks, show would be better without him.

It's always a ***** in the comments sucking **** trying to get a retweet. :rofl:

Never understood this, like they gonna see it and and DM and exchange numbers and become friends. **** is the point of that?

Envy hair is nasty, he got some treatment and now trying to grow it. Why? Your hairline is still dog ****. Reminds me of Deion Sanders, he spent so much money on his hair and he's so proud of it but he looks like he's losing hair and going bald like Chris Paul.

They act surprised that Weeknd and PND got some tension. PND is a poor, homeless mans Weeknd. Weeknd gave Drake the heisman in signing to the OVO writers camp then he went and got PND. I'm surprised it took this long for it to get talked about.

The Ay Verb conversation was better than I expected

Getting on Joe for dating the same woman. :rofl:

They was acting dense on purpose regarding the Eminem conversation. Good interview overall tho

Last edited:
They act surprised that Weeknd and PND got some tension. PND is a poor, homeless mans Weeknd. Weeknd gave Drake the heisman in signing to the OVO writers camp then he went and got PND. I'm surprised it took this long for it to get talked about.

This basically Weeknd believed in himself to the highest level. Very rare not only in the entertainment industry but life in general. He wasn't okay just giving away songs and believed he could be a super star. PND is not in that position, it is what it is. Always believe in yourself, nobody else will.

Mal is a follower.

He's a vegan like all these instagram thots who do it as a fad. Him not saying he was a pescatarian. :lol:

It was funny to hear him stammer when confronted by someone who actually believes that.

Back
Top Bottom