The Combat Jack Show Thread

So why is that chick Khelani mad? They didn't say anything crazy. That's the chick that tried to kill herself though right? She might be already dealing with stuff so the smallest thing can seem like hate to her.

Finally sitting down with the Big Sean Pull Up. Only an hour in, but damn this episode is so dope, and much needed. Sheesh.

Shawn Pen with the Eric B story. :rofl: EFN and More were trying hard to interrupt, but I'm glad he continued.

Shots fired at Eric B, Calvin Klein and Dehaven...damn

No way I’m listening to that entire pull up with Wale

Not really a fan of Wale's music but his interviews are always good to me. He makes some good points even though he thinks he's dropping consistent classics. :lol:

Him and Joe are like same person. Should be entertaining.

I always think one day Wale is gonna go crazy and diss Kendrick and Cole for being what he wanted to be in hip hop.

I wasn't ready for the Pras comments at the end of Drink Champs. :lol:

And I happen to turn from Better Call Saul and catch the end of DWade's doc. That song. :rofl:

and Udonis is in it

:rofl:

They talk about a supposed issue between him and Weeknd

He tweeted that he had a album coming in January and it never came. For the past few weeks they've been speculating that Weeknd is purposely stepping on his release.

Party got a handful of tracks that I like, but yea, if it weren't for the Drake OVO cosign we probably wouldn't even know that dude existed.

It really is starting to get annoying how they find a way to talk about Drake every single podcast

The Weeknd and PND definitely got some issues. Weeknd and Drake have had tension since Weeknd ain't sign with OVO. Weeknd gave Drake a lot of those records on Take Care and he wanted to use Weeknd as his in house writer, Weeknd declined. Then Drake found PND as a substitute and Weeknd started sending shots at both of 'em.

I guess Weeknd and Drake "squashed" it or whatever but it's basically been Weeknd telling PND "_ you can't do what I do". :lol:

This my sound _ **** your sound, did from the ground

PND apologized(?) in some interview for dissing The Weeknd on PND2. I never thought anything of the line he dissed him on before PARTY pointed it out himself.

On "Options" "f*** the hugs and kisses, babe--this is for my real b****es." XO being hugs and kisses.

I've been surprised that Joe and them haven't mentioned that specifically.

Weeknd and PND crews ran into each other and was tryna get it lit at one of those OVO store openings years back, I thought they lil “beef” had died down since then

PND v. Weeknd comparisons weird to me tho, dudes don’t even make the same music aside from it being “moody” :lol:

PND style is what Bryson Tiller and all them dudes hopped into, way more rap/trap influenced vs what Weeknd tryna do

Weeknd and PND crews ran into each other and was tryna get it lit at one of those OVO store openings years back, I thought they lil “beef” had died down since then

PND v. Weeknd comparisons weird to me tho, dudes don’t even make the same music aside from it being “moody” :lol:

PND style is what Bryson Tiller and all them dudes hopped into, way more rap/trap influenced vs what Weeknd tryna do

It’s always been a lazy comparison. It’s made 100% because of the Drake/Toronto connection. There’s no way someone actually listened to their music and think they’re remotely similar

Back
Top Bottom