The Combat Jack Show Thread

I agree with the dudes about how some chicks move makes them less attractive.

but these rap dudes don't seem to move that way

Those dudes were podding on Saturday.

From the only fans and cement 7's to the new crip chicks

and saying India Love was being fisted is wild. That's a turn off right there.

Last edited:
Joe clowning lady sneaker collectors the whole episode off a quick throwaway comment has me in tears :lol:

They need another younger dude on there who still out there :lol: chicks wearing Travis Scott Nike’s and off white Jordan’s and whatnot are not necessarily super nerdy sneaker collector chicks who camp out. It’s your average young chick on IG explore page lol

I think Em was more pissed at the other stuff Lord Jamar was saying. Either way Lord Jamar spends way too much time talking about somebody he says he don't care about or like. He's made good points in the past but it's clickbait at this point.

This is funny. I was wondering why Em was upset about it for all these years and suddenly admitted it.

Vlad need to stop this ****. And Jamar need to stop going up there if he gon keep asking him about this *****. It’s weird at this point

Lord Jamar didn't say anything unusual.

Like Mal saying everybody knows about Em. Yeah they know about him, but how many listen?

Mal was being nice about that Godzilla stunt. Nobody cares. A kid under 25 doesn't care about syllables or how fast Em can rap. People can think you can rap, but does that make them want to listen.

And Mal was incorrect about everyone checking the knew Em project.

Vlad need to stop this ****. And Jamar need to stop going up there if he gon keep asking him about this *****. It’s weird at this point

People keep watching [shrug]

and obviously gets under Em's skin. I find it pretty redundant, but Jamar hasn't said anything that a lot of people have said for years. I just think Em is in his bubble and doesn't hear it.

Lord Jamar didn't say anything unusual.

Like Mal saying everybody knows about Em. Yeah they know about him, but how many listen?

Mal was being nice about that Godzilla stunt. Nobody cares. A kid under 25 doesn't care about syllables or how fast Em can rap. People can think you can rap, but does that make them want to listen.

And Mal was incorrect about everyone checking the knew Em project.

People keep watching [shrug]

and obviously gets under Em's skin. I find it pretty redundant, but Jamar hasn't said anything that a lot of people have said for years. I just think Em is in his bubble and doesn't hear it.

People will watch anything nowadays. :lol:

I listen to Lord Jamar a lot and he has a lot of good insight on many different topics but he's becoming known as the "Eminem hater". I haven't clicked on any of him and vlad's Em topics in like a year because it's nothing else that needs to be said. Unless Lord Jamar and Em are gonna have a real convo it's a waste of time to keep going on about nothing.

:lol: They didn't have to do ya'll like this. Though every sneakerhead chick I know dress to kill when it's time, just rock casual **** other times like everyone else really.

:lol: They didn't have to do ya'll like this. Though every sneakerhead chick I know dress to kill when it's time, just rock casual **** other times like everyone else really.

yeah I had to give it to Mal & Rory they stood up for us. Lmao

I was sick when he said the bartenders ruined huaraches cuz that what I was wearing when he said it. Joe was coming at me that whole episode :rofl:

:rofl:

He went in.

Three forty year old men in sonic the hedge hog shirts. The party nerds. I'm not hanging anyone with leather bracelets with spikes. :lol:

Nobody wants no game from you

Man, I knew that deal was going to **** things up. He wanted a portion.

Thinking they got $3 mil because of a instagram post :lol:

Last edited:
“I wanna ride in the car when Wallo sing songs.” :lol:

As much as a goof Dev turned out to be, son was def a big part of the pod for me. haven’t listened to this weeks ep, but his absence was felt last week.

Back
Top Bottom