The Combat Jack Show Thread

And Parks describes himself as engineer, he does that for Joe's pod.

Engineer/Producer, it's semantics.

Joe got Parks because of problems with other sound people and studios, because he had a relationship with him.

I doubt Dev was coming up with weekly topics and stuff to talk about, but it's a title.

Dev didn't really say much.
parks doesnt say a WHOLE lot compared to joe mal and rory
but when he gives out info
it be very knowledgeable info
and he be lowkey highkey funny

Joe got Parks because of problems with other sound people and studios, because he had a relationship with him.

I doubt Dev was coming up with weekly topics and stuff to talk about, but it's a title.

Gillie and Wallo are definitely the stars but Dev did add something. They all had a chemistry with the topics and jokes. And that first episode Dev was gone the sound quality was sh!tty.

I'm constantly reminded even though Mal was between 16-23 when Rocafella was popping, he had no involvement. Not even when Hip Hop got involved. They knew that dude wasn't too bright. You're good.

😂 I slick always wondered this too

The usual drama. One side saying this, the other saying that. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Dev having a room full transformer toys is still some nut ****. :lol:

the way Gillie put it together was funny but dev said some real **** in his caption...

how you scream “be yourself” “stay out the streets” then dude liking comics transformers and “nerd” **** is such a huge indictment. It’s contradictory and **** like that only births more in the way street dudes who not really like that but don’t wanna be looked at as a “square”. We can’t clown a ***** for being himself then at the same time resent the 69’s and Nahmir GTA rappers lol

it was funny tho (the 40+ part makes it flagrant) :lol: but **** like that don’t got nothing to do with the issue at hand and when someone start doing that they tryna take it off what we are actually supposedto be discussing

i only watched a few times but say even if Dev is a dweeb they still shoulda kept him to be the antithesis to Wallo and Gillie street perspective if they thinking long term about the dynamic

Dev isn’t anything special but they ****** up by getting this deep into the podcast and making him a feature. They coulda got anyone lol but now ****** used to him and now they kinda gotta keep addressing it lol Gillie gon reply andit’s just gon keep going back and forth on it till they bring him back on some fake smiles ****

i only watched a few times but say even if Dev is a dweeb they still shoulda kept him to be the antithesis to Wallo and Gillie street perspective if they thinking long term about the dynamic

Dev isn’t anything special but they ****ed up by getting this deep into the podcast and making him a feature. They coulda got anyone lol but now ****** used to him and now they kinda gotta keep addressing it lol Gillie gon reply andit’s just gon keep going back and forth on it till they bring him back on some fake smiles ****

Gillie and Wallo are definitely the stars but Dev did add something. They all had a chemistry with the topics and jokes. And that first episode Dev was gone the sound quality was sh!tty.

Dudes love Desus and Mero, but I always thought they needed a third person to counter balance things. That's for me.

For me it was too much of them constantly for an hour which became overwhelming. That's how Gillie and Wallo are for me. They need a third person to balance out the jokes and stupidity. Them by themselves, I'm less likely to listen. Like I saw Waka was up there, so I listened to that one.

Dudes love Desus and Mero, but I always thought they needed a third person to counter balance things. That's for me.

For me it was too much of them constantly for an hour which became overwhelming. That's how Gillie and Wallo are for me. They need a third person to balance out the jokes and stupidity. Them by themselves, I'm less likely to listen. Like I saw Waka was up there, so I listened to that one.

the waka ep was cool but that sound quality was horrible and Gill kept jumping from topic to topic :lol: I wanted to hear what Tony Draper told him when he was finna sign him before Shaq called

the energy and chemistry Def different without dev but now it would be fake to bring him back after u revealed u think he’s a dweeb

Back
Top Bottom