The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yes lawd. 53 years young. She aging better than Coco. IceT, I don't know.

89971291_131895241705612_3797792914103941120_n.jpg

She looks way better than Coco.
Coco all plastic, not my type.

Dudes kill me with these long *** tangents on Drake

and Mal drooling from his chin. See he was right about what he said to Push.

:lol: at "mainstream hip hop media". It's just some random *** ig live. Dudes only prop up Joe when they wanna get mad at something.

nah I think general consensus is Joe is the top name in this ****.

everyday struggle was a big moment for dude.

joe and charla.

:lol: Don't know why, doesn't even seem like he listens to rap anymore because he only talks about PND and Snoh allegra like they the whole world right now. Not that they aren't good artists. I swear they get kickbacks.

I am SICK & tired of ****** acting as if this is the early 90's & some imaginary gatekeepers are holding back "southern representation" in hiphop :lol: :lol: . ****** have all of outlets imaginable to do just that, Charlamagne has been at the forefront of hiphop media for damn near a decade now & proudly reps the south.

I'm really not getting the critique :lol:

nah
i just tune in cause they make me laugh
i dont take their word on nothing really

im talking more the Pull Up than the Podcast

but even the podcast is the only hip hop outlet other than Charlamagne where random clips will make a splash on these artists

So while you may not care obviously the artists view him like that

I am SICK & tired of ****** acting as if this is the early 90's & some imaginary gatekeepers are holding back "southern representation" in hiphop :lol: :lol: . ****** have all of outlets imaginable to do just that, Charlamagne has been at the forefront of hiphop media for damn near a decade now & proudly reps the south.

The south been setting the tone in hip hop damn near my whole life at this point.

all major hip hop media is in New York. Artists can’t do a press run without New York (Genius Hot 97 Sway Beats 1 Breakfast Club Vlad EDS MTV)

I don’t disagree that there aren’t really gatekeepers though

all major hip hop media is in New York. Artists can’t do a press run without New York (Genius Hot 97 Sway Beats 1 Breakfast Club Vlad EDS MTV)

I don’t disagree that there aren’t really gatekeepers though

NYC is one of the biggest cities in the world, so that never really gonna change, but that has no impact on the south SPECIFICALLY ATL from being able to establish a voice just as popular. Joe got this following because he's one of the few who's not worried about relationships (to a certain extent) & just says what he feels.

there's nothing stopping a personality from down there doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom