The Combat Jack Show Thread

Both Mal and CTG are acting like "I don't have a issue with him" while sneak dissing. :lol:

It's passive aggressive from the both of them, but you can tell Mal is annoyed, because his whole tone changes.

Drake came on Joe's live after trolling his comments. He said he's going to do an interview when he has an album. I'm sure Joe and Mal both squirted.

They know who to respect. Same thing with the breakfast club when certain guests come on

I never watched a whole episode. The talking over the guests will get annoying to me

Joe Budden been on live all day and ****** in the comments going crazy. He just had Jada Fire on she looking right :nerd:

Drake lowkey funny too

I figured that once they get their home set ups straight and his father gets better or whatever he would be back.

Damn. Didn’t know about his pops. Hopefully he pulls through.

This rona is a mf :smh:

Glad the pod’s back tho.

Joe and Lupe had a interesting convo on IG live. It's silly on Joe's part debating who had it worse in their careers though. Joe gotta realize he wasn't meant to be a superstar. His music was boring and for a certain crowd. Lupe was a great all-around rapper. The lyrical _'s rocked with him and he knew how to make radio records w/o compriming himself. Lupe was at that height and got kicked off.

Joe and Lupe had a interesting convo on IG live. It's silly on Joe's part debating who had it worse in their careers though. Joe gotta realize he wasn't meant to be a superstar. His music was boring and for a certain crowd. Lupe was a great all-around rapper. The lyrical _'s rocked with him and he knew how to make radio records w/o compriming himself. Lupe was at that height and got kicked off.

Their conversation was interesting. Didn't know he went with his album pretty much already done. I didn't think I was going to listen to the whole thing.

When he said dude bought the sample song :lol:

Totally agree. Joe definitely was not supposed to be a superstar. I thought he was the best rapper in the world for a 2-3 year stretch, back when, but I also completely understood that nobody was trying to hear that type ****.

I think if he could start his career over, right now, at MM1, he would be way bigger, in today’s times. He wouldn’t have the burden of people already having a negative opinion about him and he could just...not make Pump It Up and have that be associated with him forever (related to my earlier point). There’s much more of a lane for what he was rapping about then, now. He’d be regarded similar to Griselda, in my mind.

That said, I thought Lupe was going to be called the best rapper ever, at one point. He was that ill. He suffered from the times, too. Labels didn’t know how to just let you be who you are and the avenues to be heard were more narrow. Great convo between them though.

Back
Top Bottom