The Combat Jack Show Thread

This was the shroom episode.

Mal is an idiot. He didn't understand why an artist music can't be played on instagram? From last nights battle it seems like a minute 30 is set.

Then saying having a three some with your partner is easy, but he's never had one. I swear that dude is 16 sometimes.

Joe thinking we know about 6lack and PND. :lol:

Those were some interesting years for debut albums. I didn't realize how long Tyga has been out. It doesn't seem that long. I have to give dude more credit. He was the dude who was Travis cousin.

Joe and 2003 :lol:

and did Charlamagne speak on Joe Biden on his pod. It impresses me with every year they have an ability to go viral, most notably Charlamagne. He went viral from nothing. He has to be getting a bigger check than the rest of them.

and did Charlamagne speak on Joe Biden on his pod. It impresses me with every year they have an ability to go viral, most notably Charlamagne. He went viral from nothing. He has to be getting a bigger check than the rest of them.

he hasn’t spoke on it because I think he filmed the interview after his podcast, I was looking forward to him and Angela Rye podcast this week about it.

What the ****?

They weren't making any money then either.

How in your head does that even sound right? It's like Scottie Pippen trying to come back and sue the Bulls now, because he was underpaid back then. Well the value of the Bulls went up and all these players made more than me.

Spotify isn't paying for past episodes, they're paying for the content they're going to produce, and you aren't part of it.

This threw me off, because I had no clue what they were talking about.

Tahiry is out here moving funny. You're too old for this ma. First ******** and now this. I guess the club appearances are dry and might be for a minute, and the bills have to be paid.

and Vado has a chick

That's a reach of a comparison because Pippen signed a contract.

Doesn't sound like there was any contract for I'll Name This Podcast Later. They were kind of just winging it.

So now that there is a contract and her content is getting used on Spotify, I can see where she could think she should be compensated somehow

That's a reach of a comparison because Pippen signed a contract.

Doesn't sound like there was any contract for I'll Name This Podcast Later. They were kind of just winging it.

So now that there is a contract and her content is getting used on Spotify, I can see where she could think she should be compensated somehow

They might have had a contract then to. They had advertisements from time to time, or planned to get them.

That's no different than if remained on Apple and other places. You can go back through the old episodes. How many people are actually going back through 340+ podcast to listen to the old ones?

And I'm sure it's like Gillie it's about who owns the rights to it. Spotify could easily dump those 70 and nobody would give a ****.

Joe Rogan got paid a grip for his back log. I think Marrissa is throwing it out there that if Joe Budden is going to be a Free Agent and planning on using the Rogan deal as a model for his next deal on whatever platform.....She is going to expect to get paid if Joe makes money of his backlog. She is communicating to Joe

They might have had a contract then to. They had advertisements from time to time, or planned to get them.

That's no different than if remained on Apple and other places. You can go back through the old episodes. How many people are actually going back through 340+ podcast to listen to the old ones?

And I'm sure it's like Gillie it's about who owns the rights to it. Spotify could easily dump those 70 and nobody would give a ****.

Clearly there are people going back through 340+ podcast to listen to the old ones because she is getting tagged :lol:

Maybe you would give a damn but clearly there's people out there enjoying the early days still

Clearly there are people going back through 340+ podcast to listen to the old ones because she is getting tagged :lol:

Maybe you would give a damn but clearly there's people out there enjoying the early days still

Because Marissa said so?

She's been off the pod for three years, and suddenly by coincidence this comes up now?

She should like it, because it would attract people to her own podcast. The ones listening are probably her own fans already.

Last edited:
She’s playing the social media game and trying get people on her side to to pressure Joe into getting some money out of the deal

Broads been off the pod for over three years.

And she's hearing people @ her saying Joe is about to get another bag. You see what Joe Rogan got.

The, it's not worth it legally means. You have no case.

Broads been off the pod for over three years.

And she's hearing people @ her saying Joe is about to get another bag. You see what Joe Rogan got.

The, it's not worth it legally means. You have no case.
She knows she doesn’t have a case. Otherwise, she would’ve said something when they got their first Spotify deal.

This threw me off, because I had no clue what they were talking about.

Tahiry is out here moving funny. You're too old for this ma. First ******** and now this. I guess the club appearances are dry and might be for a minute, and the bills have to be paid.

and Vado has a chick

So that’s what Joe was talking about. :rofl:

:lol: Spotify could just say **** them 70 episodes and just drop them.

I've been listening to old episodes for the past couple months. Podcast was *** when she was on it :lol:

I started from the first episode, listened to about 10 then skipped to the first episode without her and Peter.

They may not even get a Spotify deal if she was still on the pod. She was that bad.

Back
Top Bottom