The Combat Jack Show Thread

How Hahahaha Hahahaha feel about Rory that's how I look at Shultz.

It's on sight :lol:

I be hearing him in the background, laughing...and panting like a wolf....and this is me

FAF849FD-2C95-4C3E-B4A2-E8F7004BA625.gif

I still want to know how the contracts and pay look across different popular podcasts.
Depends on who you’re comparing and the genre. I wouldn’t expect a podcast specialized in history to make something near as a popular podcast dealing in entertainment.

Depends on who you’re comparing and the genre. I wouldn’t expect a podcast specialized in history to make something near as a popular podcast dealing in entertainment.

Podcast genres are weird tho

Like True Crime is one of the biggest podcast genres out there and they could be considered history, entertainment/chat, etc

Joe Rogan podcast is usually categorized as comedy but it really ain’t “comedy”

Podcast genres are weird tho

Like True Crime is one of the biggest podcast genres out there and they could be considered history, entertainment/chat, etc

Joe Rogan podcast is usually categorized as comedy but it really ain’t “comedy”
They can cross multiple genres but they usually have a primary genre.

I'm not one of those people who thinks Trump hasn't done some good. :smh:

You hear them do the drop, to make sure it's associated to Mal and not the JB podcast?

Joe went conspiracy theorist on DC, and that's not true.

Savon is next on the Summer Jam screen

Wow. :rofl:

and he's an alleged woman beater too. Some chick called him out from comments on his pod about he always supports women.

And then dude sent her the clip saying this will make you feel better.

When he turned his back and kept trying to walk away. Dude was being nice. I would have slammed him on his head.

And then he didn't even know how to get in a fighting stance. :smh:

A lot of people don’t get their information from solid sources, then speak as if they somehow knowledgeable. Been seeing it everywhere lately.

Same here, **** is dangerous bro

Like that list of companies that support Trump going around. This is the 2nd time a list like this has gone around, even after the first one was proved to be false/misleading

A lot of ppl assume the info bearer has already fact checked stuff and will just run with it

Luckily in this case ppl already think Mal an idiot anyway :lol:

Back
Top Bottom