The Combat Jack Show Thread

Gotta respect Kevin Hart's Business acumen and hustle. He's on Rogan talking about it while doing it. Land on the biggest podcast just as it's making news that would make it bigger, selling an audiobook during this quarantine where streaming is king. Genius.

You don't have to live like this Tahiry :smh:

:lol:

She missed her prime baby making years and she's a little over the hill with this new group of insta thots.

She's one of the very last few of the King magazine era.

She can Startend still, well when things open.

Get a bikini line together.

She's one of those chicks that perpetually like scumbags then expects better from them. I remember seeing a vid when she broke up with Joe and she was talking to him about a homegirl whose dude took out the trash and was amazed. Like word that amazes you? Who the **** dates someone for years and never took out her trash? But that's the level she likes playing on, she doesn't really want better.

I'd still put a baby in her.

1590528780469.png

Clown Troy attempting to clout chase for his pod

When has Joe even mentioned this dude?

and why did he throw Fab in it?

Clown Troy attempting to clout chase for his pod

When has Joe even mentioned this dude?

and why did he throw Fab in it?

when Troy Ave was involved in the shooting and started doing interviews afterwards Joe Budden went in on Troy Ave then stated nobody should give him any attention cause it’s sick. Even recently they brought up Troy having an interview and Joe threw shade saying “the giving podcasts to anyone now”

he brought up Fab cause Troy and Fab are cool. He just used him to jab Joe

on another note I know Joe and company trying to be on this mature stuff but people going to keep taking shots if he ignores everybody. They been on egg shells lately, I wish he had the same energy for everyone as he did with Bizzare and Cyhi

Last edited:
Troy going out so sad man.

dude wasn’t the greatest but he had a few songs I liked lol. Lmaoo ***** should went Major with a deal. Smh

The way he forced that Budden **** from a passing comment to a whole segment was nasty

half court lobbing it

when Troy Ave was involved in the shooting and started doing interviews afterwards Joe Budden went in on Troy Ave then stated nobody should give him any attention cause it’s sick. Even recently they brought up Troy having an interview and Joe threw shade saying “the giving podcasts to anyone now”

he brought up Fab cause Troy and Fab are cool. He just used him to jab Joe

on another note I know Joe and company trying to be on this mature stuff but people going to keep taking shots if he ignores everybody. They been on egg shells lately, I wish he had the same energy for everyone as he did with Bizzare and Cyhi

Fab and Troy aren't cool anymore. That was years ago. Why are you bringing up a married dudes name who has been through his own issues.

I know about the old Tax stuff, but that was three years ago. He's specifically clout chasing for relevance, because that's what people are going to record. Who cared about the other two hours.

and taking shots doesn't matter if nobody hears or cares about it. Nobody cared about his Drake disses because Drake never responded.

And him saying if they're real they'll do something in reference to Jim. As if Troy is some sort of tough guy and street authoritarian now. Tax killed your man, and then tried to come back for seconds. You don't exactly get points for Banger getting killed.

If nobody cares about your music, why would they care about you on a podcast? Son isn't likable, before all of this.

And being that he has a court case still, I hope he ****s himself.

Charlamagne and Schulz had a interesting discussions well mostly Charlamagne on the Biden interview.

I didn't know he was trying to blame Charlamagne. He was being a wise guy. :lol: He asked you a legit question that every black interviewer should be asking.

Charlamagne and Schulz had a interesting discussions well mostly Charlamagne on the Biden interview.

I didn't know he was trying to blame Charlamagne. He was being a wise guy. :lol: He asked you a legit question that every black interviewer should be asking.

I ain’t trying to hear anything Schulz says on these topics :lol:. You can see where Alt-right Andy...TRULY stands in these convos. And it’s frustrating...because CTG doesn’t challenge him in these convos. He just says he doesn’t know...and the convo goes nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom