The Combat Jack Show Thread

I can understand some people feeling that way. I've started some episodes and not finished them lately even though I try to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Shiiiiiiiii, I'm glad these comments in here confirming why I took that approach already.

these ****** ain't got **** to talk about that we usually wanna hear them speak on, so I haven't listened to the last few
I'm an avid listener and I'm 15+ episodes behind. Jst haven't had the urge to hear what they say

Mal couldn't even explain the Dyckman situation he was copping pleas so much.

Everyone loves black culture, that doesn't mean they love us.

And every color can be racist? What?
Yeah he was copin’ so many please I’m like Dan this dude is a Dominican shill smh

I was expecting that with Joe but he kept it a bean and wasn’t ****ing with the events that took place on Dyckman and that’s saying something because he’s a know Latina lover lol

also I hate when other black peoples say “every color“ or “black people can be racist too” like nigra whaa? Sounds so F’n stoopid

and Mal’s non-factual takes on Trump again smh yo he’s been falling off lately and I was the one that said he was good for the pod... **** keep it a stack all those dudes are starting to fall off.

Queenzflip lost momentum. Disappointed man. Feel like the deal or whatever they had, slowed them up....plus corona.

That was the best podcast for the last 6 months or so.
Shame. They got something with the podcast if they keep the momentum going. Been meaning to check the King Tone and Maino interviews.

You're a ***** *** slave to your conditioning if you're black and "black racism" or "black supremacy" comes out of your mouth, especially if you have a platform like Mal and Crews. We aren't a monolith, but that should never be your fight in your lifetime.
1591589856207.png

They are all lives matter point blank. They get money from Spotify to push a narrative. You won't be getting anything more than that. They essentially are getting paid from that same white supremacy structure.

Never understood why anyone would give up control of something you created only to tap dance for a wider audience.

You're a ***** *** slave to your conditioning if you're black and "black racism" or "black supremacy" comes out of your mouth, especially if you have a platform like Mal and Crews. We aren't a monolith, but that should never be your fight in your lifetime.

White people have really convinced a good amount of people that black people participate in the same level of oppression and brutality that they do. That "reverse racism" nonsense has died down because people realize how dumb it sounds. Now the new thing is "black people hate the LGBT community".

I heard that gay dude Billy Porter that Joe is always giving props to saying something like "black people are just as bad as white racist when it comes to the gay community". Makes no f'n sense. Their is no system in place where black are doing anything to any group of people. Their is no black law enforcement, court system, school system damaging the lived of any group.

All you might get from black people is name calling. We wish white supremacists just stopped at name calling.

Pod is the same. We’re obviously in a pandemic so there’s not really anything worth talking about

there’s absolutely a lot of worthy things to talk about right now, we are in a global pandemic, there’s rebellions going on globally, music coming out everyday, snitchnine trolling, black people buck dancing and coming out getting cancelled everyday, there’s always a lot to discuss and unpack.

It's hilarious that the commonality of this thread is "we can't stand Mal." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And it’s crazy because I was one of the people that thought since they fired Marissa and got anal on there that he saved the show but then he just turned into one of those funny, smart, dumb ****** with horrible takes and capes for non-black women too much smh

there’s absolutely a lot of worthy things to talk about right now, we are in a global pandemic, there’s rebellions going on globally, music coming out everyday, snitchnine trolling, black people buck dancing and coming out getting cancelled everyday, there’s always a lot to discuss and unpack.
They’ve talked about all of this minus Terry Crews. If you want them to “unpack” serious topics like this any further than they already have attempted to do, then you’ve been listening to the wrong podcast

Last edited:
"let's not sit here and act like he hasn't done some good in office"

*meanwhile the entire country is battling against the cops and national guard*

Ngl Mal been trying to play the fence too hard lately. Talking harder than he usually do.

They tried to throw him the alley to clear things up on todays pod, and the doofus still Chris Carsoned the ball

What do you mean?

But what's considered the norm? In some parts Mal's comments are the norm.

That comment wasn't directed specifically towards mal, it goes for every individual on the show once they discuss anything the majority of people wouldn't agree with.

Also they started the show by saying Mal is "right leaning" and was dead *** about it :lol: . Anyone that doesn't blame all of Americas problems on Trump or doesn't equate him with the anti christ somehow turns into a support.

Son started the show saying Trump is unfit for president, He's a horrible person, Has damaged the country etc etc, and he just pointed out that Trump has passed some positive policies..... apparently that's enough to make him a Maga supporter :lol:

The pod is becoming a huge echo chamber of Twitter logic where it's impossible to have balanced arguments.

And on a related note, with ALL the **** they talk about the "influence" of your platform.... and constantly condemning different artist for their business ties.... Yet he's increased spotify's grip on the Podcast side by multiple.... meanwhile Spotify's owner is literally donating to Trump's campaign.

That comment wasn't directed specifically towards mal, it goes for every individual on the show once they discuss anything the majority of people wouldn't agree with.

Also they started the show by saying Mal is "right leaning" and was dead *** about it :lol: . Anyone that doesn't blame all of Americas problems on Trump or doesn't equate him with the anti christ somehow turns into a support.

Son started the show saying Trump is unfit for president, He's a horrible person, Has damaged the country etc etc, and he just pointed out that Trump has passed some positive policies..... apparently that's enough to make him a Maga supporter :lol:

The pod is becoming a huge echo chamber of Twitter logic where it's impossible to have balanced arguments.

And on a related note, with ALL the **** they talk about the "influence" of your platform.... and constantly condemning different artist for their business ties.... Yet he's increased spotify's grip on the Podcast side by multiple.... meanwhile Spotify's owner is literally donating to Trump's campaign.

What are these positive policies?

Back
Top Bottom