The Combat Jack Show Thread

Catching up on last weeks pod and they jackin some of the outrage expression. I’ve heard almost of them mad & they didn’t sound like this. Different vocal cadence. The spice is yeah yeah, entertaining though.

Joe too old to be pre-cumin over Daniliegh. We the same age. He a dirty old man.

Mal went to taboo classes w/ Hov?

Love Joe coming on the pod & clearing things up, hammering the message over & over again. ****** will continue to argue over semantics.

Charlamagne done interviewed every black author, musician, actor, writer, director, comedian etc etc.... and in 90% of the instances the one constant is that they have all been undervalued & underpaid, they have all been the faces the generated all of the acclaim & received 0.0009 of the profit.

I'm glad that he's having this convo, because in this era of "content creators" it has to be discussed.

"I'm not arguing with B mics of a podcast"

Get em Joe.

I'm riding with Joe on this. N****s Tripping over their own feet to diss him for what.

He's basically finished his deal and is out to actually move things forward another way . How you don't support him in that as a black person is backwards as hell imo.

i went to the Reddit for Joe's pod & SMH.

A bunch of comments upset because it's not entertaining enough, millionaires complaining :angry:, he can't keep business private, numbers will dip w/o spotify, he's overvaluing himself, why does he keep on bringing up oppression & race :lol: :lol: .

they will always support ****** entertaining them, until they speak too loudly or proudly :smh:. We've seen this happen too many times.

Last edited:

A bunch of comments upset because it's not entertaining enough, he can't keep business private, numbers will dip w/o spotify, he's overvaluing himself, why does he keep on bringing up oppression & race :lol: :lol: .

they will always support ****** entertaining them, until they speak too loudly or proudly :smh:. We've seen this happen too many times.

People really don't want Joe to succeed.

I bet it's totally opposite of the reaction Joe Rogan's listeners had.

Imagine giving up a 360 of some **** you built. I'd be disappointed if Joe did that after how he was so against it in the music industry. And at least they're doing something for the artist, Joe built his **** from the ground up from Joe Budden TV to the past six years.

You retire from music just to sign a 360?

People really don't want Joe to succeed.

I bet it's totally opposite of the reaction Joe Rogan's listeners had.

Imagine giving up a 360 of some **** you built. I'd be disappointed if Joe did that after how he was so against it in the music industry. And at least they're doing something for the artist, Joe built his **** from the ground up from Joe Budden TV to the past six years.

You retire from music just to sign a 360?

I wouldn't even be mad at a 360 if there was a company that would really take the things to the next level, but Spotify isn't that. they just want more ownership w/o producing more on their end.

it is insane to me how people continue to fight for upholding & "respecting" practices that they know are horrible because it's the "norm". anytime someone leaves a situation with big corporate backing people automatically look at that as a loss.

A bunch of comments upset because it's not entertaining enough, millionaires complaining :angry:, he can't keep business private, numbers will dip w/o spotify, he's overvaluing himself, why does he keep on bringing up oppression & race :lol: :lol: .

The Coli is majority black and they saying the exact same thing over there too, for the most part

Outside of Joe’s diehard stans on twitter seem like most people are agreeing with CTG. That’s just from what I’ve personally seen tho

The Coli is majority black and they saying the exact same thing over there too, for the most part

Outside of Joe’s diehard stans on twitter seem like most people are agreeing with CTG. That’s just from what I’ve personally seen tho

Charlamagne has a worker mindset.

He's cool with working for people. Even if he's the one bringing ideas or content. If anything he should understand Joe, because he's not properly compensated. Every Breakfast Club viral moment was Charlamange, well besides Soulja Boy.

I don't think either are wrong per say.

but Joe is the one who is going to advance the culture more.

Depends on where you look. Even the shade room people were supporting Joe. It’s a mixed bag of support.

That doesn't surprise me at all honestly it's to be expected at this point :lol: . people are always going to oppose those who go about things in unconventional ways, & their adamant about wishing failure on those people because they know it will bring about change in a tired system.

But Joe stated it on the pod, people just have different ways of tackling business. it's just extremely weird that black people constantly attack & downplay the way that doesn't come with appeasing white people at every turn

I think now would be good time to post this since we're talking about how these companies are finessing.

Seems like Joe & his team have put in the time getting these numbers to ensure **** like this doesn't happen again.......... They just set the precedent with no explanation.

* it says everything i need to know about "general consensus" that Tidal literally pays 3x the amount of money per stream, is literally owned by artist & yet & still artist will run to boost up Apple Music & Spotify

Haven't listened to the latest but Joe's boldness on things media related (usually from his unique neurosis) going back over 10 years have had people following his lead. I understand him knowing that and where he should be.

I guess :lol:

I don't think its the message tbh, if that was the case _'s wouldn't love Nipsey so much

Its like Dame and Hov. Both _'s seem to want the same **** overall, both giving us almost the same message, but they move like complete opposites out here

I think now would be good time to post this since we're talking about how these companies are finessing.

Seems like Joe & his team have put in the time getting these numbers to ensure **** like this doesn't happen again.......... They just set the precedent with no explanation.

* it says everything i need to know about "general consensus" that Tidal literally pays 3x the amount of money per stream, is literally owned by artist & yet & still artist will run to boost up Apple Music & Spotify

From what I've seen _'s still be getting more money on Apple and Spotify cause they have massive subscribers, which mean more streams overall. Tidal don't really have a choice but to pay more

Edit: I'm personally a Tidal subscriber, I **** with the UI and its some niche stuff on there thats not on Spotify. Nobody knows how many subs they even got tho. Prolly a part of why Hov not coming off analytics :lol:

Nah from what I've seen _'s still be getting more money on Apple and Spotify cause they have massive subscribers, which mean more streams overall. Tidal don't really have a choice but to pay more

I get that but that also varies from artist to artist, & either way it would be in the artist best interest to shine light on the platform that also pays out more per song. And i don't think it's by coincidence that every 6 months or so there's a hit piece on Tidal :lol: by some publication.

Haven't listened to the latest but Joe's boldness on things media related (usually from his unique neurosis) going back over 10 years have had people following his lead. I understand him knowing that and where he should be.

Dude has constantly been ahead of the curve in a lot of things, and people called him crazy & stupid for it every time...... only to watch it work & grow over the years. Son has a track record of betting on his decisions & winning because of it. So this move is right on par with everything else.

On another note
Joe, Dame, Kanye , Jay

all different fields, different ways of getting it, different minds........ only constant between them is once they start speaking about more than entertainment, about ownership, about being able to control their ideas......... suddenly like clockwork here come the legion of BLACK people telling them they're not Artist A, they "overvalue" themself, they're unprofessional, they "don't know enough" about the business. It's saddening more than it is angering in these times

mf'ers can't see power in themselves w/o a white entity directing it, but i shouldn't be surprised given there's people who entire spirituality is based around that idea.

You also gotta take into account that a lot of people generally just don't like Joe :lol:

Look at all the people who automatically assumed that they were "dropped" from Spotify as soon as news of the split happened.

Joe Budden is just one of those dudes that certain people will just never root for because of his past professionally/personally.

Things will work out for them though. Joe's fanbase is legit.

Back
Top Bottom