The Combat Jack Show Thread

Nah Mal parking Ak. And why son keep offering to fight everyone? Numbers drying up huh.
Remember in high school when the special kid snapped?

Like when he started fighting he would simultaneously scream and cry?

Like the ***** never threw hands but would grab you and start running into tables and lockers and ****

That's what AK would do to Mal

Nah Mal parking Ak. And why son keep offering to fight everyone? Numbers drying up huh.

it’s a YouTube wave, a lot of those dudes box and set up matches now

Nate Robinson fighting that Jake Paul dude on the undercard of the Tyson/Roy Jones fight :lol: :smh:

I don't think Ak is very tall. If I recall he was like Ndeska's height

Mal has some athletic ability and coordination. Ak has probably only played Madden and 2K.

I'd say Mal easily.

I think its so easy to hate both these individuals lol
i ’m for joe being independent and moving on from Spotify, i just dint know how you can be so upset when you signed a contract not showing pto and bonuses, and if you were entitled to bonuses on the contract and didn’t get it then that’sa law suite because Spotify didn’t perform on their end of the contract.

but either way I’m curious to see Joe’s next move especially street tahiry brings their domestic violence situation and now people are reaching back to his lyrics admitting this could damage any deal he had it was going to get after the Spotify shot just like HBO did CTG after the tape accusations, this could get ugly
Joe will be iight. That podcast or whatever Tahiry said didn’t even make that much noise.

He thought he was a random poster. Dude brought receipts and had already done his research :lol:

So they just re-numbered them

I never understood how Joe has ducked that when he literally rapped the lyrics, “i hit you like a man...” on Downfall.

I also underestimated the amount of people that listen to the podcast but never listened to Joe's music. I looked at the podcast reddit and it's SOOO many people over there "shocked".

That’s where it gets tricky for Joe. While I do see his greater point of knowing your worth and not being undervalued when your product/service has proven to be tremendously valuable, I’d be silly to ignore the reality of how businesses operate. Their code of ethics will always differ from the creatives’ code of ethics.

I heard somewhere that Joe Rogan mentioned “feeling dirty”after he took the Spotify deal. Now we’re starting to see signs of Spotify censoring him, so that makes complete sense.

I heard somewhere that Joe Rogan mentioned “feeling dirty”after he took the Spotify deal. Now we’re starting to see signs of Spotify censoring him, so that makes complete sense.

I think Rogan pretty much has to say this because he already know it goes against his branding. He was "assuring" his fans nothing would change on Spotify, prolly knowing damn well he agreed to a deal that would change stuff

They saying now that Spotify had some migration issues (that just so happened to only affect the podcast appearances of very specific people :lol:) but that also Rogan is picking his favorite 100 episodes and they're gonna stay on YouTube. _'s working OT to pivot and save face

It's like with Budden, Spotify gave him a bag and he became Spotify's #1 fan. When they signed Gimlet he was on the pod saying "**** Apple" over and over, "once Spotify get hardware its a wrap", "Spotify winning the podcast race", "Apple is panicking" etc

Falls out with Spotify and now he talking about how Spotify don't even have any hardware :lol: :smh:

Edit: Didn't they have all their Apple/Beats logos covered up at one point too? :lol:

It's like with Budden, Spotify gave him a bag and he became Spotify's #1 fan. When they signed Gimlet he was on the pod saying "**** Apple" over and over, "once Spotify get hardware its a wrap", "Spotify winning the podcast race", "Apple is panicking" etc

Falls out with Spotify and now he talking about how Spotify don't even have any hardware :lol: :smh:

Edit: Didn't they have all their Apple/Beats logos covered up at one point too? :lol:

Again, Joe will be alright. They already shown they can tour, and I’m sure the overhead isn’t that much to where they won’t be able to cover it.

****** wouldn’t even say “iTunes” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom