The Combat Jack Show Thread

1600032822065.jpeg

1600032846060.jpeg

Oh yeah. He was lashing out at people believing the stories. That part was crazy. Joe was trying to make people feel guilty about joking about the dog part instead of the abuse. Dudes a manipulator.

I don't think Parks and Rory thought they were talking about them, they were confused, because it was so random.

Joe is on something. He was happy at the beginning, and then angry in the middle and then going back and being happy at the end.

It’s only funny because Joe doubled down when bruh said “excuse me”

I thought he was talking to Parks too :lol: probably was until Parks asked him who he was talking to

“The people who think that” :rofl:

Just listened to that part and everybody gassing it. Joe didn’t tell parks smd. Parks did check him tho.

That’s a normal Joe rant

Nah, that wasn't normal at all. His emotions were all over the place and dude was extra giddy. Considering the past two weeks. Then when he cut Rory off at the end and just started playing music and singing.

Am I the only one who notices that Joe keeps saying “people think I f*ck dogs” when denying the accusations when he was accused of beating them off :lol: 👀😭

that’s like R Kelly saying “I never raped those underaged girls” like my boy that wasn’t the issue here

Nah, that wasn't normal at all. His emotions were all over the place and dude was extra giddy. Considering the past two weeks. Then when he cut Rory off at the end and just started playing music and singing.
I’m not hearing it. Seems like normal Joe to me but I haven’t made it to the end yet

Am I the only one who notices that Joe keeps saying “people think I f*ck dogs” when denying the accusations when he was accused of beating them off :lol: 👀😭

that’s like R Kelly saying “I never raped those underaged girls” like my boy that wasn’t the issue here
He said he was scared of breeding his dogs because he would’ve had to jerk em off or something like that. Could be BS. I don’t know **** about dogs

Tryna explain this whole situation to someone who doesn’t know is wild
I’m tryna tell my wife about the podcast
And as I’m talking all I can do is laugh
While telling the story
From him jacking off a dog
To the other stuff
This **** is just wild to explain

He does the same thing with abuse. Most of his abuse allegations aren't that he hit them. He says he doesn't beat women, not I never dragged or pushed them.

He said why would I do that when I could have done it and bred my dogs.

The crazy thing is he was upset at Cyn for not being clear, but he never is. He plays semantics and manipulates. He denies and is adamant it's not true. Tries to guilt you for believing things.

Whole **** is weird, like with Charlamagne and letting a dog lick his balls.

What the **** did Cyn and Joe do to Raqi. That was some vengeful ****. First let me put out the recording. Then let me put out the paper work. She definitely wanted to make sure Joe didn't get a big check.

Last edited:
He does the same thing with abuse. Most of his abuse allegations aren't that he hit them. He says he doesn't beat women, not I never dragged or pushed them.

He said why would I do that when I could have done it and bred my dogs.

The crazy thing is he was upset at Cyn for not being clear, but he never is. He plays semantics and manipulates. If he denies and is adamant it's true. Tries to guilt you for believing things.

Whole **** is weird, like with Charlamagne and letting a dog lick his balls.

What the **** did Cyn and Joe do to Raqi. That was some vengeful ****. First let me put out the recording. Then let me put out the paper work. She definitely wanted to make sure Joe didn't get a big check.
Women are nuts
It was prolly some weird **** like
Joe came home with McDonald’s for him
And none for her

Back
Top Bottom