The Combat Jack Show Thread

1599942389664.png

I didn't have a problem with anything Joe said. Even the South Carolina ****. I'm glad Rory said something, but Charlamagne has been sending shots about Joe's allegations.

The Andrew $250 million **** was crazy. Did people believe that?

Did Charlamagne want to put it out there like Joe is crazy and hard to work with to benefit himself? From the beginning he's been sending shots at them, from Joe will **** things up. And Joe was asking for 30% of Complex?

but there's nothing wrong with working for or with people in Charlamagne's case

Just finished. I'd bet every penny I have Joe and Charlemagne have a homosexual relationship.

Joe wants to be Shultz and Charlemagne wants to be Mal/Rory

I didn't have a problem with anything Joe said. Even the South Carolina ****. I'm glad Rory said something, but Charlamagne has been sending shots about Joe's allegations.

Did Charlamagne want to put it out there like Joe is crazy and hard to work with to benefit himself? From the beginning he's been sending shots at them, from Joe will **** things up. And Joe was asking for 30% of Complex?

Charlamagne been sending shots every since Everyday Struggle and before I believe. I know Charlamagne came to the podcast before because he was talking **** or something like that.

CTG been sh'n on Joe for years. That's why it always looked weird to me when they was giving each other fake praise. CTG used to always call Joe a woman beater. When Joe left complex he sh'ed on him. It seems like when the crowd is against Joe CTG is against Joe. When Joe makes a good move CTG is all "Love King, I have no issue, I salute y'all!!".

Back
Top Bottom