The Combat Jack Show Thread

Tax is right. She got too comfortable. But it's ironic this is someone who has his approach to the N word though.

but she is also right. "Some" black women are like that. Some white women probably wouldn't like another female if they got male attention.

And us black dudes do hype up mediocre snow bunnies.

But should I take her comments as a diss to brown and dark skin black dudes?

We need to stop giving these nobodies a platform when they're popular for nothing. Her opinion or comments shouldn't matter in the first place. I hate how social media has created some sort of new celebs who get famous over trivial stuff like appearance.
All this is true
But man when u used to mess with white girls
I used to blow their backs out
No holds bar
Just BAM, BAM, BAM
Knowing their parents wouldn't approve
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Damn I be wishing I was single sometimes

:lol:

People have allowed others to become famous solely based on their looks long before social media. Actresses, musicians, models, etc. have all relied on their aesthetics to serve as the vessel to get them further/make them famous. That only thing that's different in the social media era is that more and more of these individuals have an outlet to voice their opinions. Yesjulz is nothing special, and those sentiments have been echoed by others long before her. The reason she's afforded the comfortability to be able to say those types of things is because she knows people (particularly men) will still support her (for whatever it is she does :rolleyes).

but actresses and musicians at least are doing something. That's a talent. Eventually if you just got a record deal because of how you looked(Cassie or Christina Milian) you will eventually be exposed.

We allow people to be famous for nothing now. For taking pics and rants on the internet. That's scary, because it's only going to get worse. We already have a attention whoring society where even the so called thugs acting like thots incriminating themselves.

Last edited:
:lol:

People have allowed others to become famous solely based on their looks long before social media. Actresses, musicians, models, etc. have all relied on their aesthetics to serve as the vessel to get them further/make them famous. That only thing that's different in the social media era is that more and more of these individuals have an outlet to voice their opinions. Yesjulz is nothing special, and those sentiments have been echoed by others long before her. The reason she's afforded the comfortability to be able to say those types of things is because she knows people (particularly men) will still support her (for whatever it is she does :rolleyes).

but actresses and musicians at least are doing something. That's a talent. Eventually if you just got a record deal because of how you looked(Cassie or Christina Milian) you will eventually be exposed.

We allow people to be famous for nothing now. For taking pics and rants on the internet. That's scary, because it's only going to get worse. We already have a attention whoring society where even the so called thugs acting like thots incriminating themselves.

And just like the musicians who get exposed these people do also. Thugs get locked up/ thots get pregnant life moves on. I wouldn't put too much stock in these peoples fame they will be gone before you know it and someone will take their place.

Cardi B is on a reality show man.

Regardless, that is a better situation than she had before. After Cardi B blowing up, you don't think more aren't doing to do it?

They're getting paid from instagram as influencers and endorsing.
They're getting booked on "reality" shows
You have instagram chicks who tour the country hosting.

If they get knocked up by some celeb, that's still better than what they had going on before.

Last edited:

She said the same type of thing on Joe's podcast that went over peoples heads. Joe said some remark and she was quick to
same something like "I don't want black women on my back". I've always though she was a complete lame/culture vulture.
I don't usually agree with Tax but hes 100% right in that these dudes are co-signing her because of her body, while she's
getting paid by networking with these same dudes. :smh:

IMO Joe is the exact type of guy Tax is talking about.

It's also crazy how these brands need people like Civil and Vas, because they have no clue whats "cool" in
the culture they profit from. :smh: There's a few people in the fashion industry that are similar to them, making moves
and just exposing new brands to people which is dope!

Last edited:
They're on Mona Scott reality shows, not out here winning Oscars or Grammys fam. Those people are hardly celebrities in the grand scheme of things. The types of people they "influencryption" are hardly influential themselves. So people like Cardi B are really operating on a closed circuit, because I hardly doubt the shows she's on, or the followers she has, or the content she produces will gain enough attention to be detrimental to anyone. Thots will thot, and have been thotting before social media. These apps make them more readily accessible, but you're not taking into account the people that are trying to access them to begin with. They attract other thots and thirsty dudes. That doesn't make them famous.

Cardi B is on a reality show man.

Regardless, that is a better situation than she had before. After Cardi B blowing up, you don't think more aren't doing to do it?

They're getting paid from instagram as influencers and endorsing.
They're getting booked on "reality" shows
You have instagram chicks who tour the country hosting.

If they get knocked up by some celeb, that's still better than what they had going on before.

Fam, Cardi like 22-23, and doing way better than her peers who recently graduated college. Let that sink in.

As far as Julz her popularity is soley based on the fact that she's a white girl with a black girl's body. She's supposedly into the new wave trap scene and breaks new artists :rolleyes, aka she's laid her head next to more balls than spaghetti.

Last edited:
Yesjulz breaks artists? Where? :lol:

Last summer she was hired to follow or drag around Travis Scott. She hosted a bunch of **** for him or he would be at **** she was hosting.

She has a soundcloud playlist that I think a bunch of ppl followed that was shut down the same day as the Tax **** that I think she was putting new artists on. I just happened to see that the day she got into it with Tax so I don't know how accurate that is but thats what it looked like she from what I saw. People were telling her she should do drops for artists on their SC since hers was gone

Not even being facetious. I'm just curious as to what artist anyone can say got the extra look from the industry because of a yesjulz stamp. it kind of goes back to what I said, these people that are seen as having an "influence" aren't really influencing anyone that matters.

Fam, Cardi like 22-23, and doing way better than her peers who recently graduated college. Let that sink in.

As far as Julz her popularity is soley based on the fact that she's a white girl with a black girl's body. She's supposedly into the new wave trap scene and breaks new artists
eyes.gif
, aka she's laid her head next to more balls than spaghetti.
what video is your avatar from

Pics of this yes juelz girl :nerd:
And I WILL NOT tolerate any cardi b slander
Something about her man
Like she can suck a d real good
and then hook up some top ramen for u after
And I ain't talkin bout regular top ramen
And mean she gonna through some extra spices
Hot sauce some chicken pieces or shrimp
Some green onions the whole nine
And make some kool aid that's a mix of three different packets
Like cherry
Blue raspberry
And lemonade
And give it to u in A big Taco Bell plastic cup that she saved

Ya'll act like people like Gloria Velez, Esther baxter, and all these other (video girls/instagram models) didn't exist before the current draft class. They have kids then get old maybe lose their body but either way a new flock of females come and take their place.

Meanwhile their peers that have actual skills and talents hopefully find a way to monetize their skills and can make money forever. Superhead is still out here trying to stay relevant damn near 10 years later but nobody is checking for her.

Last edited:
That Yes Juelz ***** been wack. I've heard her on the radio a few times and she sounds lost the whole time. She even said herself that she's naive.

Cardi B isn't putting her mouth anywhere on me. Those ****** teeth probably cut mad veins over the years.

Ya'll act like people like Gloria Velez, Esther baxter, and all these other (video girls/instagram models) didn't exist before the current draft class. They have kids then get old maybe lose their body but either way a new flock of females come and take their place.

Meanwhile their peers that have actual skills and talents hopefully find a way to monetize their skills and can make money forever. Superhead is still out here trying to stay relevant damn near 10 years later but nobody is checking for her.

Yeah this is the same thing as the girls on the King magazine covers. Only difference is now they can promote themselves.

This hyping of Instagram models is only gonna get worse. Ain't no stopping that train. There's always been video girls that have their 15 mis but now because of social media it's not just 15 mins. They're full blown celebrities. The Kardashian circus, Amber, Black Chyna, Draya and many more.

Anybody got a link to what the dude Tax said about yesjulz? From what I'm reading he's absolutely right. She got a body on her but some _'s do treat white girls with *** like gold. Then the white girls get REAL comfortable. Thinking they know black culture, saying the n word. I see it all the time. :lol:

Last edited:
She's not breaking artist, but she's paid like she is.

That's why Lil Uzi Vert is up on her page so much.

She's not breaking anyone. The thought of that is laughable. She's a Instagram model leveraging her following into visibility within the culture. There's like 100 other broads just like her who have soundcloud radio shows and get booked to "DJ" and host events.

She's not even a instagram model. She does that for thirst traps to keep people following and get new followers. She's gone from promoting parties to being paid to go to parties and paid as an influencer. She's legit built a brand.

They're on Mona Scott reality shows, not out here winning Oscars or Grammys fam. Those people are hardly celebrities in the grand scheme of things. The types of people they "influencryption" are hardly influential themselves. So people like Cardi B are really operating on a closed circuit, because I hardly doubt the shows she's on, or the followers she has, or the content she produces will gain enough attention to be detrimental to anyone. Thots will thot, and have been thotting before social media. These apps make them more readily accessible, but you're not taking into account the people that are trying to access them to begin with. They attract other thots and thirsty dudes. That doesn't make them famous.

You don't think Cardi B is famous? I bet you more females could identify her than Currensy.

Nobody is saying they are Halle Berry, the point is you know who they are in the first place. It's making nobodies somebody.

Your Karen Civils are replacing your LA Reid's.

She said the same type of thing on Joe's podcast that went over peoples heads. Joe said some remark and she was quick to
same something like "I don't want black women on my back". I've always though she was a complete lame/culture vulture.
I don't usually agree with Tax but hes 100% right in that these dudes are co-signing her because of her body, while she's
getting paid by networking with these same dudes. :smh:

IMO Joe is the exact type of guy Tax is talking about.

It's also crazy how these brands need people like Civil and Vas, because they have no clue whats "cool" in
the culture they profit from. :smh: There's a few people in the fashion industry that are similar to them, making moves
and just exposing new brands to people which is dope!

Tax does the same thing though, because he had the bottle girls on his show. Admittedly we are all a sucker for a pretty face.

And if you go in their offices I bet you will see a bunch of faces that don't look like yours.

Corporate america wants to appeal to urban america, but doesn't want to let us in. There's plenty of kids they could hire out of college who could do just as good if not a better job. Va****e has to be 30 something now. Why wouldn't you get a 22-25 year old?

I cant even lie Julz threw my homie on one of those soundcloud "mixtape"/playlists she did and his **** went UP for real like hella quick lol we thought the app glitched for a sec :lol:

Atlantic cashed out for her to host a few parties for Lil Uzi and I think she got a few people like MadeinTyo popping a lil more on Twitter as well, so while I can't say she "breaking artist" she does have a big following and she putting them onto people that are more underground/internet based like the scene in ATL

She lowkey kinda a hypebeast with it tho and it benefits her at the end of the day because she has people who mostly listen to stuff on the radio looking at her like an underground rap music tastemaker or some **** now. She's parlaying that into the hosting/party promo stuff she does, which was her original hustle before the social media fame

Edit: cosign basically what Magic saying :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah this is the same thing as the girls on the King magazine covers. Only difference is now they can promote themselves.

Not the same. You got how many King Magazine covers a year? How many became famous, a handful? You have more "famous" bottle girls out of New York.

Those chicks got limited fame, because most people weren't buying King.

It's magnified by a lot more, because they're reaching hundreds of thousands.

She's not breaking artist, but she's paid like she is.

That's why Lil Uzi Vert is up on her page so much.
She's not even a instagram model. She does that for thirst traps to keep people following and get new followers. She's gone from promoting parties to being paid to go to parties and paid as an influencer. She's legit built a brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom