The Combat Jack Show Thread

that plate of food she got back there aint average.
I stay in the bay
Been around fine black women
As well as ugly black women my whole life
That's average
And while I would smash
I would dog her out and make her feel like my slave
The things I would do to her would be degrading
The things I'd do even Marisa Mendez wouldn't even want done to her
Show her she can never ever replace my black Nubian queens
And don't appreciate women tryna act superior to them
While tryna emulate them

Somewhat related...

I'm not making a judgment...just an observation here but anyone notice it's mad ****** rap & r&b videos without ANY black chicks in them? Like correct me if my memory is wrong, but it seem like in the 90s-2000s it was other broads in the videos but not like a full casting. I've seen like 5 videos recently where it's not a spot of melanin in sight. I saw one where it was trey songs and french or somebody. ****** had about 100 bunnies on deck

You're mad late homie :lol:

So late the **** isn't even worth discussing anymore.

let me add i don't mean that towards you but just in general

Why you think non black women have all the confidence to talk about black women?

Last edited:
Someone on twitter said she looks like Crash Holly
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah that sucker **** in the videos has been going. But funny enough I feel like overall, black men are not on the white women as much as they were in the late 90s early 2000s. The videos are one thing, but in real life, almost all my friends that are locked down are with black women, or at least minority women (latin, asian). Could just be my circle and where I'm from though. But even black athletes, celebrities and rappers don't really seem to be wifing white chicks like that as a whole. You see Russell Wilson dumped his white girl and got with Ciara :lol:. I honestly think that "where the white women at?" wave kinda died down a while ago.

But as far as YesJulz goes, yeah I never thought she was that serious, just another IG thot with a phat ***.

And sidebar, Karen Civil always seemed wack to me, kinda self important/fake deep/holier than thou type, still does after listening to part of that Tax interview. I guess I'm in the minority tho. More power to her I guess.

Yeah that sucker **** in the videos has been going. But funny enough I feel like overall, black men are not on the white women as much as they were in the late 90s early 2000s. The videos are one thing, but in real life, almost all my friends that are locked down are with black women, or at least minority women (latin, asian). Could just be my circle and where I'm from though. But even black athletes, celebrities and rappers don't really seem to be wifing white chicks like that as a whole. You see Russell Wilson dumped his white girl and got with Ciara :lol:. I honestly think that "where the white women at?" wave kinda died down a while ago.

But as far as YesJulz goes, yeah I never thought she was that serious, just another IG thot with a phat ***.

And sidebar, Karen Civil always seemed wack to me, kinda self important/fake deep/holier than thou type, still does after listening to part of that Tax interview. I guess I'm in the minority tho. More power to her I guess.
I disagree
Karen civil always seemed down to earth whenever I hear her speak
And she is always speaking positive
Seem like ur normal cool chick to me

I never got that from Karen, yeah she built a holier tha thou image but without it she would've never been invited to the White House. For her to brush shoulders with some many celebrities, she comes off as a regular degular shmegular girl from the block.

and SMFH at Datpiff for the clickbait, everyone knows that Dipset were on their way out of Def Jam during Jay's presidency. Juelz was the only member still signed to Def jam by the summer of 05.

I mean all she said was Cam was in a parking spot and didn't move for Hov, a week later they were gone

Based on Cam's response I don't get what he's saying she lied about? Did that parking lot incident not happen? :nerd:

Karen Civil might not be what she portrays

Cam just responded to that story

View media item 1923773

:lol: Interesting.

But nah Karen Civil just seems contradictory imo.

Her whole brand is about being "classy" and "positive", but then she's on twitter calling people f*****s and jews, making jokes about kicking over homeless dudes cups, she's dating weed carriers in meek mill's posse, she's "ethering" said weed carriers in podcasts for everybody to hear, she's going on the breakfast club and publicly airing out J Cole saying he changed instead of talking to him directly, she's allegedly stealing money from Duke Da God now, enh. These are things that I would look at in a negative way regardless of who the person is, let alone someone who is "classy" and their whole brand is supposed to promote positivity. Just seems like she's not who she portrays herself to be on alot of levels.

But like I said, if people rock with her and she's making money then more power to her and the people who rock with her. Personalities like that just rub me the wrong way tho.

Karen Civil might not be what she portrays

Cam just responded to that story

View media item 1923773

Her whole brand is about being "classy" and "positive", but then she's on twitter calling people f*****s and jews, making jokes about kicking over homeless dudes cups, she's dating weed carriers in meek mill's posse, she's "ethering" said weed carriers in podcasts for everybody to hear, she's going on the breakfast club and publicly airing out J Cole saying he changed instead of talking to him directly, she's allegedly stealing money from Duke Da God now, enh. These are things that I would look at in a negative way regardless of who the person is, let alone someone who is "classy" and their whole brand is supposed to promote positivity. Just seems like she's not who she portrays herself to be on alot of levels.

But like I said, if people rock with her and she's making money then more power to her and the people who rock with her. Personalities like that just rub me the wrong way tho.
I see where u coming from
But white folks do it all the time
Let Karen cook

I agree

I didn't know of all her problems online until she mentioned it in the interview. And then her response was, no ones perfect.

I think a lot of it is, right place, right time and meeting the right people. These companies don't know who is really in touch with the culture or who keeps it 100. Look at Steve Stoute. Everyone says he's a snake, but they work with him because they can get something from him.

IMO she seems like an opportunist. My spidey senses went off with the Hillary part. I'd like to hear why she thinks she's the best candidate. IMO it seems like she's for sale to the highest bidder. Just like they don't care about what trouble she gets in, because her so called influence gets them something out of the relationship. That's all they care about. Nothings wrong with that, I just don't trust people like that.

I didn't hear the J Cole part. I need to check that out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom