The Combat Jack Show Thread

Cam contradicting himself here....

He's said NUMEROUS times that Jay showed them his *** when they were under the same umbrella. All of Dipset said Jay was fronting on him....then they started feeling some type of way.

Karen's story sounds more in line than what Cam has been saying for the past 10 years.

Damn :x.

Never even framed it like that. That's real :smh:.

Ns telling them they like them cuz they got black girl bodies and real hair and ****. When latina chicks go off on them its cuz she's passionate and spicy. White girls let them do whatever w/o back talk but black girls are just crazy and mean. :rolleyes

Tax gotta get Cam on the show after this. Hopefully he brings Juju :D

I agree

I didn't know of all her problems online until she mentioned it in the interview. And then her response was, no ones perfect.

I think a lot of it is, right place, right time and meeting the right people. These companies don't know who is really in touch with the culture or who keeps it 100. Look at Steve Stoute. Everyone says he's a snake, but they work with him because they can get something from him.

IMO she seems like an opportunist. My spidey senses went off with the Hillary part. I'd like to hear why she thinks she's the best candidate. IMO it seems like she's for sale to the highest bidder. Just like they don't care about what trouble she gets in, because her so called influence gets them something out of the relationship. That's all they care about. Nothings wrong with that, I just don't trust people like that.

I didn't hear the J Cole part. I need to check that out.

All of this, very similar to that Yandy chick. Everything is about a dollar sign and selling yourself to the highest bidder. I was thrown
off when she endorsed Hillary, like wtf?? Do people realize what she said about Obama when they were running neck and neck?
Overall she seems like a cool chick, but leave it to social media these days to really expose somebody's character.

Cam contradicting himself here....

He's said NUMEROUS times that Jay showed them his *** when they were under the same umbrella. All of Dipset said Jay was fronting on him....then they started feeling some type of way.

Karen's story sounds more in line than what Cam has been saying for the past 10 years.

I think Cam and Jim sort of hyped up the Jay stuff for attention and publicity.

Them going at Jay gave them attention for a minute. Jay never mentioned them by name though.

Juelz and Zeek never responded that way. Over the past couple of years Cam and Jim have eased up off that.

I listened to the chick on Hot 97. I forgot how non-radio Star and Buckwild were.

I didn't know Wendy and Angie got in a fight :lol:

Ns telling them they like them cuz they got black girl bodies and real hair and ****. When latina chicks go off on them its cuz she's passionate and spicy. White girls let them do whatever w/o back talk but black girls are just crazy and mean. :rolleyes

JuJu doesn't need to be on, because who cares about her talking.

Someone needs to get Fat Joe and Cam on.

I think Cam and Jim sort of hyped up the Jay stuff for attention and publicity.

Them going at Jay gave them attention for a minute. Jay never mentioned them by name though.

Juelz and Zeek never responded that way. Over the past couple of years Cam and Jim have eased up off that.

Naw, last time Cam was at the Breakfast club...he said the same thing. Said he'd walk in the stu...say what's up to Jay...and Jay would barely acknowledged them. Juelz framed it that way too.

I wonder if Karen Civil survives this. Since her whole thing his her image and what she tries to portray. A manager who steals money.

I saw where Cam called her up, and he said she said "she had to eat"

Tax out here messing up careers. Put some liquor in her and mess everything up :lol:

Last edited:
On her breakfast club interview she talked about that Dipset situation before

Said that they weren't paying her so she had to take what was owed to her, I'm sure that's the money Cam is talking about

Three sides to every story :lol:

Said that they weren't paying her so she had to take what was owed to her, I'm sure that's the money Cam is talking about

Yep I remember the interview. She basically just retold the BC interview in a quick blurb, he prob salty how she worded
the Jay incident making him seem like a non-factor which is true.

I listened to the chick on Hot 97. I forgot how non-radio Star and Buckwild were.

I didn't know Wendy and Angie got in a fight :lol:

JuJu doesn't need to be on, because who cares about her talking.

Someone needs to get Fat Joe and Cam on.
What vid u talking about from hot 97
Talking about Wendy and Angie fighting???? :nerd:

Juan Ep has Tracy Cloherty up there this week. She was VP of programming at Hot for like a decade.

$60,000 isn't a small amount though. Normally people quit and just move on. Not take what they feel they should have.

$60,000 isn't a small amount though. Normally people quit and just move on. Not take what they feel they should have.

Yeah I know but my way of thinking is if Cam and Duke felt like she "stole" the money there's no way she would just freely be talking about the situation. Something is missing from this story

IMO Cam just mad she made him sound like he got punked

There's some truth to that. I think Cam felt she tried to play him and they aren't on the best of terms. He mentioned how you never mention us. I guess he wants the credit Angela Yee gives Wu.

I don't know how there is some middle ground to taking $60,000 though. Nipsey might need someone to look at his books :lol:

Plies on Tax should be interesting :lol:

BS excuse on Tax's part to not want Cam. If you don't understand why he said that stuff, why not ask him about it on the show. :smh:

Wait a minute
I'm listening to tax
I'm 17 minutes into this plies episode
Is plies that girl and not the rapper????

Nvm damn took hella long to get to plies
Funny cause when He started interviewing plies
He started off sounding ignorant and then gradually started sounding educated
As the interview went on
Plies need to stop all that damn lying
I forgot what interview it was he said he got a nursing degree or something like that

Whoever said Joe's podcast is better without Marissa is buggin

Me, I can't listen to her. She's mentally challenged and I don't mean that as a joke. Don't have the patience for her stupidity or childish ****.

I would prefer if Joe talked more about music, whether it's current or stories from his past.

Me, I can't listen to her. She's mentally challenged and I don't mean that as a joke. Don't have the patience for her stupidity or childish ****.

I would prefer if Joe talked more about music, whether it's current or stories from his past.
This…and when she tries to talk serious 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Naw man her stories and the stuff that happens to her are hilarious. Especially how naive she is about all of it.

Back
Top Bottom