The Combat Jack Show Thread

It's funny because on The Brilliant Idiots, Shutlz low-key always calls him out on the amount of pandering he does.

But yea, he is always comes off as artificial to me.

Speaking of Brilliant Iditios, degenerate423 degenerate423 I looked up what Ivy Rivera (who always comes on their show) looks like and man she is fine as hell.

1621870126091.png
she's the bori that doesn't know she's black right?

think it’s the opposite? If this was the Chick on this past episode she said shes black, but neither of her parents or something lol

got upset cause one of the comments asked how is she black lol
Generational genes skips be weird. My grandfather was 6'2 & dark skin.

He said **** C da fraud apology..... keeping his foot on that clown neck:pimp:... “you might got away with it but you ain’t get away with it” T- Rex

It's funny because on The Brilliant Idiots, Shutlz low-key always calls him out on the amount of pandering he does.

But yea, he is always comes off as artificial to me.

Speaking of Brilliant Iditios, degenerate423 degenerate423 I looked up what Ivy Rivera (who always comes on their show) looks like and man she is fine as hell.

1621870126091.png

Yeah, she’s fine. She’s kinda corny though. And was being really vague about which parent is black. Looking at her mom and dad, I can’t tell either.

Now is the part where he needs to drop an actual podcast before they stop talking about him and he starts reaching lol
Yeah, he needs to create actual content now. Do something similar to what Jalen and Jacoby was doing on Grantland before they moved to ESPN. Share stories about playing in the NBA. He played alongside some famous players and then they travel and go to various venues. Share the stories.[/QUOTE]

If you go on Kwame's YouTube...it's been active for a couple years. It just went viral. That ***** got an interview with Tommy Sotomayor from a year ago :lol: :smh:

I'm not sure if there's a bigger play behind it. He can literally just keep eating off YouTube and the streaming lane. What's really the difference between a "podcast" and what he's already doing?

Is Kwame a maga boy or not? I’m not liking the comments on his BLM video

That's why I'm not jumping on this "Go Kwame go Kwame go" bandwagon. It's fascinating how people are drawn to BS. All because Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson made a lil joke about him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom