The Combat Jack Show Thread

Man the podcast is so much better. The basketball story, Ish taking on Dame, Ice taking on a bear. I was laughing out loud.

Interesting to hear Joe talk about CTG being after him for a decade and still working with him. That was some good content but I agree with Ish and Ice on that one.

Does any listin to "halfcast" ? I found it by accident a couple weeks ago. It's pod out of London. It's like there version of Joe buddens **** but not a copy cat, even spoke on the jbp drama a few eps. From what I gathered they started around the same (over 400 eps). It's not a bad listin. You can hear how they see or **** from across the pond, but also hear about how the euro fam feel about our music and of course big up there own.. link if you all are interested..

Check out this podcast: Halfcast Podcast #halfcastPodcast https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/1982326 via @PodcastAddict

I do but only the episodes without Poet. He’s so ******* annoying. I like Chuckie and Dan. The episode Chuckie did about his stepfather after he passed away was Beautiful Poet was there but he just let Chuckie flow the entire time

This one was funny. I think it was the first one I watched a few months ago. It came up on the homepage one day.

Last edited:
When has his PR been good? It's not like he was some good guy and people thought highly of him.

People listen for entertainment.
A lot of ppl were more put off by this one though. The R&M incident was very visible whereas w/ the other we just heard about it. It's generally easier for ppl to separate the reality from the entertainment when they don't witness the negatives. We heard about this version of Joe, we didn't see it.

Numbers haven’t dipped that much for it to be a topic yet. Everyday struggle had a massive dip. This didn’t.

A lot of ppl were more put off by this one though. The R&M incident was very visible whereas w/ the other we just heard about it. It's generally easier for ppl to separate the reality from the entertainment when they don't witness the negatives. We heard about this version of Joe, we didn't see it.

When haven't we? Joe has been publicly ******* up for 20 years.

Numbers haven’t dipped that much for it to be a topic yet. Everyday struggle had a massive dip. This didn’t.
May provide the source to the patreon view count & apple listens? Most of his numbers are likely audio like most podcast since they're essentially the evolution of radio. I've personally never watched the podecast outside of clip here n there on youtube.
When haven't we? Joe has been publicly ****ing up for 20 years.
You think he'd still have a platform if we saw him sitting on that girls "chest"? I don't, if anything I think he'd be prison.

Take that ******** to the Rory and Mal thread…..

oh wait, there isn’t one.

****in doing social media sketches, people gonna lose interest after a few.

You think he'd still have a platform if we saw him sitting on that girls "chest"? I don't, if anything I think he'd be prison.

He rapped about it :lol:

We've seen the after effects of getting punched in the eye, getting dumped in Time Square, Consequence, adderall Drake rant and the Raqi ****.

and that's off the top of my head

Back
Top Bottom