The Combat Jack Show Thread

We can enjoy seeing media members that have been running their mouthes for years without being held accountable.

It coming from a "Maga Boy" doesn't make it any less worth seeing.

Hopefully media folks watch their mouthes moving forward.

Stephen A get paid millions to run his mouth, it's not stopping. CTG built his brand on being the male Wendy Williams. Kwame getting all this attention off running his mouth too. It's all the same.

With social media athletes can respond whenever they want. TV and radio ain't the only source of information now.

If you go on Kwame's YouTube...it's been active for a couple years. It just went viral. That ***** got an interview with Tommy Sotomayor from a year ago :lol: :smh:

I'm not sure if there's a bigger play behind it. He can literally just keep eating off YouTube and the streaming lane. What's really the difference between a "podcast" and what he's already doing?

before the All The Smoke thing it seemed like he was reacting to random political and social topics and now every live stream is a “response” to someone

he gonna run outta people to randomly respond to in his car :lol:

before the All The Smoke thing it seemed like he was reacting to random political and social topics and now every live stream is a “response” to someone

he gonna run outta people to randomly respond to in his car :lol:
He probably need to start going on other peoples **** to keep the buzz going. I could see him on 85 south. :lol:

I thought that **** was dead.

Real whack to see in my recs when I got home cuz its gonna cause an unnecessary back and forth. We long ago forgot about Logic.

Does any listin to "halfcast" ? I found it by accident a couple weeks ago. It's pod out of London. It's like there version of Joe buddens **** but not a copy cat, even spoke on the jbp drama a few eps. From what I gathered they started around the same (over 400 eps). It's not a bad listin. You can hear how they see or **** from across the pond, but also hear about how the euro fam feel about our music and of course big up there own.. link if you all are interested..

Check out this podcast: Halfcast Podcast #halfcastPodcast https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/1982326 via @PodcastAddict

Does any listin to "halfcast" ? I found it by accident a couple weeks ago. It's pod out of London. It's like there version of Joe buddens **** but not a copy cat, even spoke on the jbp drama a few eps. From what I gathered they started around the same (over 400 eps). It's not a bad listin. You can hear how they see or **** from across the pond, but also hear about how the euro fam feel about our music and of course big up there own.. link if you all are interested..

Check out this podcast: Halfcast Podcast #halfcastPodcast https://podcastaddict.com/podcast/1982326 via @PodcastAddict

I’ll check this out. Good looks

I'm glad Ish went back at Joe asking him why he works with Charlamagne if he feels he goes after him.

and in Charlmagne's defense, he's probably just competitive and Joe gives people a lot of ammo to talk about him

Jalen is a real one. Skip is calling someone a scrub in the NBA who made 60 mil, he was a scrub on his high school team.

Granted I’m not in media …. I’m also not doing a damn show with somebody who I think is trying to ruin my career and life .

also they both mention/mentioned how “they just texted/talked to each other about something”

if y’all ****** hate each other , why is there Any communication, why is he allowed in your home , that revolt bag couldn’t of been that big lol

these dudes weird

I'm glad Ish went back at Joe asking him why he works with Charlamagne if he feels he goes after him.

and in Charlmagne's defense, he's probably just competitive and Joe gives people a lot of ammo to talk about him

Jalen is a real one. Skip is calling someone a scrub in the NBA who made 60 mil, he was a scrub on his high school team.

Granted I’m not in media …. I’m also not doing a damn show with somebody who I think is trying to ruin my career and life .

also they both mention/mentioned how “they just texted/talked to each other about something”

if y’all ****** hate each other , why is there Any communication, why is he allowed in your home , that revolt bag couldn’t of been that big lol

these dudes weird
They are having intercourse

I think I posted it In here once or twice. But nobody said anything, so I figured cats weren't down with it. Very underrated pod. Also relatable even though they are across the pond. Plus they have a myriad of guests from different backgrounds and viewpoints.

I know Chuckie from that International Gangsta rap show, and a couple artist interviews, never checked the pod though.

Back
Top Bottom