The Combat Jack Show Thread

I was dying over the Bieber having black god kids talk.

Mt Rushmore talk was interesting but also dumb.

Happy to see Maino getting love

Hanging up on his girl was ****in hilarious

Last edited:
then he follows up with , he just learned he been having sex wrong the entire time 😂😂😂😂

Also the weekly convo about him thinking he get beat Floyd in a boxing match is hilarious… every time lol

This episode the Bully and the Beast had a very special guest that helped answer all of their sex questions, expecially Wax's. They had sexpert Samia call in where she spoke and showed us about how to appropriately give a woman an orgasm from oral as well proper techniques for pleasing the man through oral. We even had some listeners call in to ask for advice on their sex life, and lets just say our co host found out a couple of things they were doing wrong.

EP 123 "Pum Pum Techniques" feat sexpert Samia from Bully and the Beast | Podcast Episode on Podbay

Video might be better.

Last edited:
Who are the two at the Top Left?

Edit: Ooooo that's Taylor. Damn she aight.

This is my first time listening to Bully and Beast but this Loreal girl is annoying man. Is she black? She just be throwing that N-word around like it's nothing.

1622828637535.png

Last edited:
Andrew / CTG - we bettas in our house

Wax - what’s Betta? The fish ?

charlamagne - yup a goldfish

Andrew - betta short for masturbator

wax - yeah I knew it was something Like that

😂😂😂 the **** he just casually says is the funniest man

Also bully and the beast is annoying. Lots of fast forwarding whenever I listen . Lorea’l Talks like she’s the baddest chick in the world and knows everything

I really don’t remember Mal having a podcast which is wild because I remember him being on Joe’s a few times randomly saying he didn’t want to do a podcast. Maybe because his failed? I miss that Mal, haven’t heard him like that in years.

It’s crazy Mal went from calling Rory a culture vulture on the show, to working with him and trying to make it seem like they hang out.

Apparently this is Mal’s pod from 2014 :lol:

I completely forgot about Paul George sending pics to that gay dude on some catfish **** :lol: :smh:

Mal had a pod?

Mr too cool for podding and don't care about podding and the episodes?

He had more personality on this than he did on Joe's.

and PG :smh: Dude ended up wifing his stripper side chick he wanted to get an abortion. His kid is going to google one day and see their dad didn't want it to exist.

I really don’t remember Mal having a podcast which is wild because I remember him being on Joe’s a few times randomly saying he didn’t want to do a podcast. Maybe because his failed? I miss that Mal, haven’t heard him like that in years.

It’s crazy Mal went from calling Rory a culture vulture on the show, to working with him and trying to make it seem like they hang out.
Mal called him a culture culture for real?

Y'all definitely didn't watch the full response from Rory & Mal.

He talks about having a pod before Joe called him to do his pod. He wanted to make it seem like he was doing his own thing in the podding game before Joe even thought to do one.

Mal moves funny

So he's going to listen to every episode or listen to what people are telling him and then respond.
He probably paying to watch Patreon eps too with how salty he is.

Dude really hates that Joe was able to move on from him seamlessly over some b.s. that Joe should take a lot of the blame for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom