The Combat Jack Show Thread

How was Combat? Completely forgot about it last night.

I'm not a Stevie J fan and I don't watch those VH-1 shows

I thought they were going to talk about their Bad Boy years but it was a lot of reality show talk.

It was interesting what he said about Puff. He was saying what people gossip about Jay-Z. Puff didn't look out after things started drying up and he even had to ask him for some Sean John.

Last edited:
I watch Desus & Mero on Viceland's website the day after it airs while I'm at work. Last night I'm flipping through the channels "wild smacked" and these fools had The Lox on there. Really dope episode, took the Lox a minute to warm up but they seemed to dig the show and Mero was a super fan

Basically, twitter wants his head. His fellow podcast mates are on his a**. The people calling into the breakfast club spazzing

I would say another great week for him. :lol:

Last edited:
I could have told him that would be the reaction.:lol:

He knew what he was doing. All dude cares about is content.:lol:

Last edited:
She's annoying as hell. How was the discussion though? I was hoping she would hold it down as the only black person in the room.

Tax on rare form on Brilliant Idiots.

She's annoying as hell. How was the discussion though? I was hoping she would hold it down as the only black person in the room.

Tax on rare form on Brilliant Idiots.

That's the problem, with an Andrew Schulz present we have to have good representation to truthfully combat his SWS views.

This chick is ignorant, and I don't mean an endearing, Webbie type ignorant. I mean ignorant to the core.

If anything she perpetuated his ignorance. I'm definitely bothered by her insight (or extreme lack there of), than Schulz nonsense.

Last edited:
Y'all got a high tolerance to still sit through Shultz. I can't do it.

I swear......

Dude hides behind:

I grew up in NYC
I have black friends
I grew up on hip hop
I'm progressive
My parents were immigrants
Etc

He'll defend obvious racist talking points in order to appear like he's playing "devils advocate....And he peddles some bs to make him seem like a "racial realist", who's "non pc" and open minded......when it's all a cover for his white supremacist talking points. His core talking points all line up with what he truly is once you peep back the layers. His white fragility and vulnerability shows time and time again. No matter how much he acts like he "learns".

Hes like a less obvious version of titanium tea on NT :lol:.

LOX drink champs out

Wasn't they on there last spring? :lol: Nore running outta guest.

Glad I never dedicated a second of my ear to Schultz

I listened to probably 3 or 4 full episodes but then I saw some clip from when they had some proud afro-latina sistahs on there talking about race and Shultz was trollin 'em, putting words in their mouth while CTG was just sitting there giggling. Both 'em shoulda got their jaws rocked right there. After that I was done with that podcast.

View media item 2255811

Last edited:
Jada did drink champs earlier this year. Not the whole lox

Last edited:
I thought sheek and styles came together?

Last edited:
i think so. 

jada w/ ja rule. sheek and styles by themselves.

they did Rap Radar all together. 

CTG was bugging for that "I wish black women use the platform and succeed like Tomi Lauren" comment :x

He really thinks because he's black and garners attention from everybody that it's possible for anybody

The thing about that comment is that PLENTY of women have used social media/ internet to create platforms... there's wasn't backed by millions & these platforms usually aren't used to spread hate and ******** hottakes.

The thing about that comment is that PLENTY of women have used social media/ internet to create platforms... there's wasn't backed by millions & these platforms usually aren't used to spread hate and ******** hottakes.

Real talk.

Black lives matter is actually a meaningful movement....started by women on social media. Somehow, they don't recognize that. They mention Chrissle from "the read".....and she and that gay dude have one of the most popular...if not popular black podcast out there. And they are unapologetically pro black.

But CTG is an idiot. He's charasmatic, forward thinking, personable, opportunistic.....and generally a good dude.....

But he misses the obvious mark....going for homerun hot takes all the time.

Last edited:
Real talk.

Black lives matter is actually a meaningful movement....started by women on social media. Somehow, they don't recognize that. They mention Chrissle from "the read".....and she and that gay dude have one of the most popular...if not popular black podcast out there. And they are unapologetically pro black.

But CTG is an idiot. He's charasmatic, forward thinking, personable, opportunistic.....and generally a good dude.....

But he misses the obvious mark....going for homerun hot takes all the time.

Word i think social media pegs him as a ****/ self hate type dude but if cats really listened to him i wouldn't say that. He's just flawed as **** and point blank cares more about boosting his career than anything else, so from time to time he's gonna act on opportunities that are gonna be 100% sideways.

The one who really pissed me off this week tho is Tax. son went ona TIRADE this week about people talking on Tomi and boosting her status, was calling people ******* for not speaking their thoughts on out loud to preserve a check. Yet has STILL not said anything about Charlamagne being the catalyst behind the talk & ironically enough it's probably due to Charlamagne being a big reason this ****** getting checks. Dude be the first lined up to call a dude soft for helping a white Agenda but won't call out one of the biggest in black media for doing it because he's your friend. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom