The Combat Jack Show Thread

name of podcast???

The name is written right there in that link at the top of the quote, man :smh: :lol:

tenor (1).gif

Civilized Savages.

I'll peep that episode later. I'm not much of a podcast guy but Joe and Rap Radar have become regular listens to me over the last few months and I'd definitely like to support an NTer.

The name is written right there in that link at the top of the quote, man :smh: :lol:

tenor (1).gif

Civilized Savages.

I'll peep that episode later. I'm not much of a podcast guy but Joe and Rap Radar have become regular listens to me over the last few months and I'd definitely like to support an NTer.
There u go with that **** again
Ok
Watch
Just watch
And I know
U know
what I’m talkin bout

Yeah, that 11:11 **** was pointed out to me by an ex. I've never done that **** but it's still funny.

3.5 hours, this **** better be good.

Rory going on and on with his Moon Person joke that no one is laughing at and he won't stop trying it.

Mal saying Ja got better music than 50. FOH, no way. I remember the Murder Inc run very clearly and Ja had some dope album cuts but his overall albums were trash except VVV.

Dog, Parks saying is J Lo still pumping them out got me ****in crying.

Last edited:
I feel like limiting your audience to the people who buy one particular streaming service is never a good move in the long run.

But maybe Spotify offered a heavy bag.

It sort of explains what Joe was talking about with Apple.

I guess it will be available with the free version of Spotify.

Spotify Needs An Option To Speed Up The Playback.. I Haven’t Listened To A Podcast At Regular Speed In 2 Years..

This May Hurt Their Listenership With Those That Don’t Have/Want Spotify Tho (unless it’s available on the free version). I Haven’t Listened To Rap Radar Since They Went The TIDAL Route (wasn’t the biggest fan before then anyway)

It Should Be Interesting To See Where This Leads To. I Think A YouTube Deal Would’ve Made More Sense, Where The Pod Would Be There Exclusively For A Week And Then On All Streaming Platforms The Following Week.. But Ian & Joe Are Prolly Smarter Than Me When It Comes To **** Like This.

Also The 2 Episodes A Week.. Is Ehhhh.. I Enjoyed It More Having To Wait A Week, But We’ll See.. I Was Coo With The Regular Show & The AfterThoughts.. I Think The Saturday Episode Is Gonna Be More Mal/Rory/Parks Centric (which could backfire after a while)

Would hope that it still airs on YouTube, but idk how they’re interpreting “exclusively” as it relates to the audio format and the visual format.

Would hope that it still airs on YouTube, but idk how they’re interpreting “exclusively” as it relates to the audio format and the visual format.

Spotify been tryna move into “premium video content”, bringing visuals to podcasts etc. Late last year they started doing deals with artists to premiere music videos on their RapCaviar playlist exclusively for a few days.

So I could see it being like Rap Radar, the audio and visual is usually Tidal exclusive for a week and then it get on YouTube

This trip down memory lane is boring as ****

He said video will be on YouTube 48 hours later. So I’ll just watch.

Budden NY Times article is out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom