he gonna be able to put up with her nonsense :lol:

all in all
im feeling it
as long as it stays in this format
and doesnt sound like the podcast im cool
but watch how he gonna flip flop
on his stances on the show
and then on the pod

Was surprised to see Jinx from Complex on the show. Enjoying it so far.. not used to this really polished looking set up the show got going on. Especially since I'm so used to seeing Joe on the couch at home on the podcasts.

How did nobody correct Remy about the Tommy Hilfiger and Timberland ****? Are they all just that uninformed or were they just scared to tell her that those stories were fake?

Outside of that, Remy was kinda making the most sense and it was funny when she clowned Joe for not responding to Em.

But overall the chemistry is enh and the setup seems way too self important. That set looks like the ****ing situation room with Wolf Blitzer or some ****. Joe trying to use broadcaster voice going into and coming out of the breaks. Intro is corny as ****. Nah fam, that ain’t it. They need to do some tweaking

I was cringing when they kept mentioning Tommy and Timberland. They need a moderator on the show. Joe hosting and participating seems awkward.

I think the chemistry is cool outside of Scottie. She seems like she would take stuff said personal.

All in all, show is cool so far.

Only convo that really interested me was the one about Nas and bitter women keeping their children away from the fathers on purpose but that was cut too short because of the foolish commercial breaks. Gotta give those convos room to breathe.

As far as the panel, Jinx > Joe >>>>>>>>>>> Scottie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Remy

Outside of the Nasir convo, I almost skipped every time Remy spoke. She's gotta be replaced. Those surface level comments ain't it. I like Scottie but shorty gotta calm down, listen first then speak.

I was cringing when they kept mentioning Tommy and Timberland.

Yeah that part was tough to watch

I didn't like that they only said Timberland and Tommy. Let's be real, 99% of those billion dollar brands don't want young black and hispanic kids wearing their ****. That's common sense.

I think that Timberland **** was real years ago though.

The Tommy **** is funny, who knows if he really said it or not but I'm sure he felt that way cause they all do. The funny thing is how it spread throughout the world like twitter was around back then. Everyone heard that rumor.

Scottie definitely doesn't have the voice or mannerisms for it. Maybe she'll get better with time. I liked it though. The cast is great.

The Tommy **** is funny, who knows if he really said it or not but I'm sure he felt that way cause they all do. The funny thing is how it spread throughout the world like twitter was around back then. Everyone heard that rumor.

Nah, The Tommy rumor was #FakeNews from jump. Tommy embraced Hip Hop very early:

h3k64c0fmfsmw1ozw28g.jpg

Raekwon_TommyHilfiger_MAN.jpg

wla9kdqm20dp96ctzuwk.jpg

Ehhh, I agree with Joe though. That "diss" he had for Joe wasn't worth a response. Especially when you're retired and haven't dropped a song in 2-3 years.

If Em said some wild **** then I would say he gotta respond.

Jinx is one of the few I liked at Complex

Hearing her more, I can see why Hot didn't push Scottie to the forefront. For one she doesn't have a radio voice. Next, she is too emotional. Next she promotes her favorites too much and is too biased.

Remy is like the old wise woman now :lol:

I've had to accept that other than lookin good Scottie don't bring nothing to the table. Her voice is terrible and she says a lot of dumb ****.

SOTC First Episode Was Underwhelming (that’s to be expected tho)

It’s Hard To Have A 4 Person Panel With 3 People Tryin Be Alphas.. The Conversations Don’t Flow As Natural As They Should..

Jinx Should Be The Mod, & Have Joe & Remy Argue (which would make it a lot like Everyday Struggle, & he’s prolly tryin to avoid that)..

Scottie Beam Should Be Sent Out To Do Field Reporting Or Some ****.. Let Her Be An Investigative Journalist, If She’s Good Keep Her, If Not She Should Be Slowly Phased Out Of The Show.. Unless They Plan On Having A Studio Audience Eventually, Maybe She Can Be A Moderator For Their Questions..

That "diss" he had for Joe wasn't worth a response. Especially when you're retired and haven't dropped a song in 2-3 years.

I agree with you in part. The bar Em sent was underwhelming and truly not deserving of a full blown response.

But getting on the podcast and ranting for an hour and 30 minutes about Em as a person, Em as an emcee, Em not being backed anymore, Em this, Em that... fam that is in the running for some of the most corniest **** said/done in hip hop all year.

If he thought the bar was undeserving of a response, don't respond. Address the bar on the podcast, say you think it's trash, say you're not responding, and keep it moving. Son was up there looking for pats on the back from his mans'n'nem in the room for saying he think he raps better than Em.

He was definitely doing too much. Could have said what he needed in 30-45. You could tell he’s been holding that **** for years

Never cared for Jinx from watching him on Complex News. To be fair, most of Complex is goofy af. But he’s clearly the most level headed. Joe on some fugazi Montel **** on dust. Remy is too hood. She’s bucking shots with her breasts practically out. Scottie is going to get snuffed or shot (depending on how Remy feels that day). I think they have better hosts than Everyday Struggle but they still need to work some things out. The volumes need to be brought up and stabilized.

Back
Top Bottom