The Combat Jack Show Thread

Envy probably dropped the line or some ish.

I forgot what it's called but it where you pledge but if you ain't cut out you can quit or some ****.

You basically get clowned though for the rest of your college campus life though.

That’s my guess, and what makes the most sense.

Salute to Rory for basically saying

“Because you know who
did you know what
With you know who
but just keep that between me and you for now”

:smokin :smokin

So which one is it? But we've seen this flip flop plenty of times with Joe.

These revisionist history cats not about to admit that Magic be flip floppin. Son is a walking contradiction more times than none, but people have selective memory and can’t be objective when talking about dude for some reason.

“I never really heard him say they were that close”

-insert proof of Budden saying they’re FAMILY

“... I still don’t see the point y’all getting at with the whole friend angle”

NT, b. Gotta love this place :lol:

I read that Joe Budden interview last night, nothing worth reading.

I don't know about Budden saying Em was family, maybe he meant that like we all on the same label, same team so we family. He said a few times that he didn't talk to Em like that, Em wasn't around. Said they were in the studio together a few times but he didn't have a close relationship with him.

Fam what you’re describing is a flip flop.

Honestly, why do cats put on the cape like this for Budden?

I’ve noticed it a few times in this thread and the Chat Thread (sidebar why hasn’t that title been changed yet? :lol:)

That’s my guess, and what makes the most sense.

Salute to Rory for basically saying

“Because you know who
did you know what
With you know who
but just keep that between me and you for now”

:smokin :smokin

These revisionist history cats not about to admit that Magic be flip floppin. Son is a walking contradiction more times than none, but people have selective memory and can’t be objective when talking about dude for some reason.

“I never really heard him say they were that close”

-insert proof of Budden saying they’re FAMILY

“... I still don’t see the point y’all getting at with the whole friend angle”

NT, b. Gotta love this place :lol:
:lol:

Got video proof of HIM saying he will never criticize Em and how he and Em have these deep convo's with each other. You dont say that kinda stuff about somebody you just work with. He acted like they was tight. It is what it is though.

Fam what you’re describing is a flip flop.

Honestly, why do cats put on the cape like this for Budden?

I’ve noticed it a few times in this thread and the Chat Thread (sidebar why hasn’t that title been changed yet? :lol:)

Because nobody considers it a flip flop. And for some reason you and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius over analyze everything dude does.

If you go to a company meeting what are you going to say about your company to other people?

If you leave that company, what will you say?

Do you consider that a flip flop?

Tyga flipped flopped on Cash Money?

And right there in the Vibe article you see people were looking at Joe as to what he was going to act.

Timeout, he's said a few times he's had a great talks with Em in the studio. He's also said he never hung out with Em and wasn't close to him. How's that flip flopping? There's no cape for Budden.

He also said Em was in his top 3 and he was a huge fan and signed to him so he wouldn't say anything about him and then eventually went back on that which is fine.

We’re being overly analytical because we’re pointing out obvious descrepencies between words and actions on dude’s part?

If you guys can admit that he’s going back on his word, but won’t admit that doing so is flip flopping, that’s playing the semantics game.

He does this contradictory s*** often. I don’t even see how we’re arguing that fact at this point. :lol:

Let’s take the “how close they were/family” aspect out of the conversation for just a second.

Magic spent an hour and 30 minutes going in on Em, practically foaming at the mouth, only to turn around and say that it’s corny when the retired ****** talk about what they would /wouldn’t do, and then proceeded to talk about what he would do for another ten minutes... then remind us he’s retired.

Like, fam... Get this chancletas a** n**** the f*** out of here. :lol:

I can’t believe y’all in here
Having arguments about the rationale
Of a damn near crazy person
Y’all know joe got a screw loose
So why take anything he says
Good or bad at face value

That ***** Budden 100000% flip flopped :lol:. He was flat out scared to be honest with em....and treated em with Kid Gloves if he was being critical....while also giving Em the uttermost reverence and making their relationship seem closer than it was.

Budden and them got the bag, security and platform now...and the curtains have been peeled back on Shady a bit...and it’s easier (and cooler) to be realer and more critical of him than before...so Budden popping his ****.

I get it. Joe played the game...bit his tongue...and now that he’s up....can tell how he really feels.

We’re being overly analytical because we’re pointing out obvious descrepencies between words and actions on dude’s part?

If you guys can admit that he’s going back on his word, but won’t admit that doing so is flip flopping, that’s playing the semantics game.

He does this contradictory s*** often. I don’t even see how we’re arguing that fact at this point. :lol:

Let’s take the “how close they were/family” aspect out of the conversation for just a second.

Magic spent an hour and 30 minutes going in on Em, practically foaming at the mouth, only to turn around and say that it’s corny when the retired *****s talk about what they would /wouldn’t do, and then proceeded to talk about what he would do for another ten minutes... then remind us he’s retired.

Like, fam... Get this chancletas a** n**** the f*** out of here. :lol:

I still don't see how it's flip flopping when nobody would do that. And he told you from the beginning about him not saying certain things.

but yeah the bolded part :lol:

Meh. We can agree to disagree.

It’ll be interesting to watch this play out if it goes to bars. But I won’t lie, I’m losing interest by the day.

And I’m straight up skipping the next episode of home boy is on another shouting tirade. :lol:

we all know joe says and does stuff to create content

joe talking all that em is cool sh*t was just filling minutes in for the show

even while he was saying it it didn’t sound believable

is joe crazy as cat sh*t? of course

does he contradict himself? of course

did I believe him and em were friends? of course not

he gave you the blueprint, he said he hides beef as love

and even him showing love sounds confrontational

more than anything it’s just funny to see yall hung up on this one part of the story

Because nobody considers it a flip flop. And for some reason you and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius over analyze everything dude does.

If you go to a company meeting what are you going to say about your company to other people?

If you leave that company, what will you say?

Do you consider that a flip flop?

Tyga flipped flopped on Cash Money?

And right there in the Vibe article you see people were looking at Joe as to what he was going to act.
Once again, you can have a business relationship with people and not go overboard. Joe was going overboard with the praise and defending Em just a year ago on ES. It's all on YouTube, his own words. Nobody is making this up. He was talking about Em like they were more than just "how you doing?" business partners.

"I will never criticize him"

"I know him better than you guys"

I don't say that type of stuff about people at my job. :lol:

That ***** Budden 100000% flip flopped :lol:. He was flat out scared to be honest with em....and treated em with Kid Gloves if he was being critical....while also giving Em the uttermost reverence and making their relationship seem closer than it was.

Budden and them got the bag, security and platform now...and the curtains have been peeled back on Shady a bit...and it’s easier (and cooler) to be realer and more critical of him than before...so Budden popping his ****.

I get it. Joe played the game...bit his tongue...and now that he’s up....can tell how he really feels.
Exactly. He kept saying stuff like "I am backed now, Em you're not!!" :lol:

He feel bold enough now to not be fake anymore. That's all.

“I am backed now.” :lol:

You’d think the ***** who’s been on major labels and is now “out here fighting for independence” would recognize the potential for pitfalls that’s associated with those words. You can be backed today and shelved tomorrow. Idc what percentage of a deal you have. In any situation where you don’t have 100% ownership of something, you run the risk of being expendable.

And that’s not hate at all. Just a reality. I’ve said it before that I’m rooting for Joe Rory & Mal. But no one is teflon in the entertainment industry.

Save for Donald Trump, but that’s another story for another day.

Listening to Drink Champs with Akon after not listening in a long time made me remember what I don't like about the show.

EFN's questions and how argumentative he is is terrible. He sounds angry asking questions.

EFN is corny but the biggest problem is NORE's drunk interruptions. The guest could be getting into some interesting anecdotes and NORE comes in like "let's go Eye To Eye on Tiger Bone" or "have you met Eddie The *** Eater? We call him Eddie The *** Eater cause he eat ***" or "we just want to give respect to our legends. Give them their flowers while they can still smell them and trees to inhale them because blah blah blah blah".

Also, Joe's response was better. Jamar's best points are the ones that Joe already made. Joe knows Em personally and worked for him. His words hold more weight.

Back
Top Bottom