The Combat Jack Show Thread

I agree with you in part. The bar Em sent was underwhelming and truly not deserving of a full blown response.

But getting on the podcast and ranting for an hour and 30 minutes about Em as a person, Em as an emcee, Em not being backed anymore, Em this, Em that... fam that is in the running for some of the most corniest **** said/done in hip hop all year.

If he thought the bar was undeserving of a response, don't respond. Address the bar on the podcast, say you think it's trash, say you're not responding, and keep it moving. Son was up there looking for pats on the back from his mans'n'nem in the room for saying he think he raps better than Em.

Why shouldn't he discuss it when that's his job now? That is bringing more people to his brand and pod.

So Lord Jamar shouldn't have discussed it, he should have done a song too?

In a world filled with subliminals disses on twitter, dudes are upset at someone for discussing their issues with someone :lol:

Yeah I don't get what's off about a podcast ***** doing podcast ****. That complaint dont make sense.

State of the culture show was cool, but I dont care for Scottie or Remy. Remy gon debate with her hood voice all day and make surface level points, and Scottie is too whiney. It'll get better tho.

So when are these dudes gonna stop acting like they don’t actually dislike each other.

I didn’t listen to that clip but I heard Rory and Mal over and over last week talking about they don’t dislike Charlemagne, yeah aight :lol:

Will never listen to Schultz so I skimmed through it. Charlamagne said he gon be on Joe Podcast soon

So when are these dudes gonna stop acting like they don’t actually dislike each other.

I didn’t listen to that clip but I heard Rory and Mal over and over last week talking about they don’t dislike Charlemagne, yeah aight :lol:

In the clip, Charlamagne says that he talked to Rory over the weekend, and he told him that it's WWE. Somebody else there (Don't listen regularly) said he ran into Mal and got a similar answer.

Definitely not buying it, though.

In the clip, Charlamagne says that he talked to Rory over the weekend, and he told him that it's WWE. Somebody else there (Don't listen regularly) said he ran into Mal and got a similar answer.

Definitely not buying it, though.

All these dudes move like frenemies. They don’t really like each other but they’re not tryin to stop possible bags too is what it seems like

Why shouldn't he discuss it when that's his job now? That is bringing more people to his brand and pod.

So Lord Jamar shouldn't have discussed it, he should have done a song too?

In a world filled with subliminals disses on twitter, dudes are upset at someone for discussing their issues with someone :lol:

Here we go with the semantics nonsense. I literally said address it and keep it moving. Point out where I said it shouldn’t be discussed. :lol:

****** is really acting as though Joe isn’t out here saying he’s not responding to Em, meanwhile propping up his podcast as the response.

Here we go with the semantics nonsense. I literally said address it and keep it moving. Point out where I said it shouldn’t be discussed. :lol:

*****s is really acting as though Joe isn’t out here saying he’s not responding to Em, meanwhile propping up his podcast as the response.

He said he wasnt responding to that trash line. He said if Em drops a track, he will respond. Multiple times.

*****s is really acting as though Joe isn’t out here saying he’s not responding to Em, meanwhile propping up his podcast as the response.

It's not semantics

It's common sense. His show is for him to give his opinion.

A bunch of people are going to be coming to his pod and shows to hear his opinion. New listeners.

He's supposed to be propping up his pod and show. The goal are listeners, not if a blinkin a blinkin wants to hear it. If you don't want to listen to him, don't listen to the pod. It seems like you listen just to hate on it anyway.

Last edited:
He said he wasnt responding to that trash line.

Y’all be saying some cute **** to defend Magic, b.

He turned his non-response into an hour and 30 minutes response.

The line meant so little to him that he wouldn’t record a response track, but dedicating 1 half of your podcast to the supposedly ineffective bar is acceptable huh? :lol:

The line meant so little to him that he wouldn’t record a response track, but dedicating 1 half of your podcast to the supposedly ineffective bar is acceptable huh? :lol:

He talked an hour about Nicki :lol:

You act as if this is something new

It's not semantics

It's common sense. His show is for him to give his opinion.

A bunch of people are going to be coming to his pod and shows to hear his opinion. New listers.

He's supposed to be propping up his pod and show. The goal are listeners, not if a blinkin a blinkin wants to hear it. If you don't want to listen to him, don't listen to the pod. It seems like you listen just to hate on it anyway.

Nah. It’s the most entertaining podcast out right now. I respect what you all are doing up there, but I’m not a fan to the point that I can’t listen objectively.

But in true Joe Budden fashion, you have attempted to move the goalpost. I said to point out where I said it shouldn’t be discussed. You can’t because I never suggested that.

My criticism has always been the amount of time and passion dedicated to a line that was so supposedly inferior that it didn’t warrant a response. Then you go on your Revolt show and tell Remy “I responded on my podcast”.

Like cut the ****. You’re not going to get me off my original point like you do Rory and Mal. :lol:

Clearly the line did bother him and he has dedicated hour long portions to way worse.

Back
Top Bottom